DC Under Your Tree?

DC_Hoarder

Don't sweat it Hoarded....guys like you & me got it going on big time baby!! I just got my Zoom Flashpoint in the mail today, & still have a 6lbs box arriveing this Thursday from BBTS. So don't let the nay sayser bring you down. Just keep the toy haul coming into your 1st class collection......& let the have not gnash their teeth in coach LOL

That is real nice. You should not encourage him. People here on TNI are constantly complaining about their financial problems and the cost of the hobby yet this dude loves to show off how he bought X amount of waves, sets, and multi-packs for his little kid. Go brag somewhere else, but don't worry Buesy still loves you.

• Like 2

I am not bragging,was looking for some insight,I decided to go my own way anyway but still was interested in what fellow collectors had to say. So the real problem is,is that you have money problems so it pisses you off that I bought a 5 yr old a bunch of figures that you are having problems buying yourself? Just curious. or does it bother you that a 5yr old has a bigger collection than you? It's my money,don't see why me investing in a future DC fans collection should have any affect on you.

• Like 1

I am not bragging,was looking for some insight,I decided to go my own way anyway but still was interested in what fellow collectors had to say. So the real problem is,is that you have money problems so it pisses you off that I bought a 5 yr old a bunch of figures that you are having problems buying yourself? Just curious. or does it bother you that a 5yr old has a bigger collection than you? It's my money,don't see why me investing in a future DC fans collection should have any affect on you.

I never said I was having money issues but if you actually read a post here you would see that many others do find it difficult to support the hobby, then you come along bragging and pretending to look for insight as you glut you son with figures. Also I don't collect everything DC and even if your son does have a bigger collection than me then its pretty sad that you gave him so much. I hope he can grow up adjusted right considering how you spoil him.

• Like 2

Actually wanted to know what everyone was expecting DC wise for christmas,and as i listed what I had got him it seemed a little overboard to me so i asked for some insight. You need to keep your mouth shut about my son though i can tell you that. making comments on how my son will be as a person because i spoiled him on Christmas is way out of line. Plus as many threads I have been in I have never seen anybody say they were having financial problems when it comes to collecting. i've been there myself. Just because people are having problems doesn't mean i am going to stop spending my money or posting new figures or anything else because others are having a rough time. not to mention this hobby is a bonding tool for me and my son which i think is another reason i go a little overboard. But don't ever bring up my son in that context again. Ifg i wanted to brag i would scan my pay check, I just thought I was around like minded people and could talk about this stuff. I forgot there were whiny little babies like you out there.

• Like 2

Actually wanted to know what everyone was expecting DC wise for christmas,and as i listed what I had got him it seemed a little overboard to me so i asked for some insight. You need to keep your mouth shut about my son though i can tell you that. making comments on how my son will be as a person because i spoiled him on Christmas is way out of line. Plus as many threads I have been in I have never seen anybody say they were having financial problems when it comes to collecting. i've been there myself. Just because people are having problems doesn't mean i am going to stop spending my money or posting new figures or anything else because others are having a rough time. not to mention this hobby is a bonding tool for me and my son which i think is another reason i go a little overboard. But don't ever bring up my son in that context again. Ifg i wanted to brag i would scan my pay check, I just thought I was around like minded people and could talk about this stuff. I forgot there were whiny little babies like you out there.

Well said. If people are buying toys while being financially unstable that's their problem, not Hoarder's. I've been there too. When they're out of money they'll grow up fast enough.

And how Hoarder raises Hoarder Jr. is not even close to anyone's business. Talk about out of line.

I don't begrudge other people's success and I'm glad you're able to handle the hobby and enjoy it with your family.

• Like 4

Troll as usual

This guy gives his son

4 waves of dc universe

2 dc 2 packs

2 waves of young justice

the legion 12 pack

crime syndicate pack

loose figures

gl movies masters

12 inch hal jordan

jlu 7 pack and others

imaginext batcave and figures

2 dc games

sdcc plasticman

3 waves of dc retro figure

yeah whoever thinks this isn't overkill is delusional and it clearly was bragging, also money can't buy you love and respect but it can buy you sex!

also I make a pretty decent living I don't want for anything, but even if I did it wouldn't change the nature of the post

peace and love, peace and love

Troll as usual

This guy gives his son

4 waves of dc universe

2 dc 2 packs

2 waves of young justice

the legion 12 pack

crime syndicate pack

loose figures

gl movies masters

12 inch hal jordan

jlu 7 pack and others

2 dc games

sdcc plasticman

yeah whoever thinks this isn't overkill is delusional and it clearly was bragging, also money can't buy you love and respect but it can buy you sex!

also I make a pretty decent living I don't want for anything, but even if I did it wouldn't change the nature of the post

"Troll as usual?" That's funny coming from the guy who says s*** like "Wow, a full thread on how this guy spoils his child, what a complete waste."

Since you're the obvious expert we'd all love to hear how your kids are raised.

• Like 1

Troll as usual

This guy gives his son

4 waves of dc universe

2 dc 2 packs

2 waves of young justice

the legion 12 pack

crime syndicate pack

loose figures

gl movies masters

12 inch hal jordan

jlu 7 pack and others

2 dc games

sdcc plasticman

it wasn't bragging at all. Bragging would be assuming nobody is getting anything and me holding what I bought my sons in there face. Not only do i spoil them,i spend time reading,coloring,playing video games,talking ,playing,ect,ect so you have no idea about my son at all and if you were face to face promise your tone would change dramatically. obviously nob obdy agrees with you so why don't you go troll somewhere else.

Don't sweat it Hoarded....guys like you & me got it going on big time baby!! I just got my Zoom Flashpoint in the mail today, & still have a 6lbs box arriveing this Thursday from BBTS. So don't let the nay sayser bring you down. Just keep the toy haul coming into your 1st class collection......& let the have not gnash their teeth in coach LOL

That is real nice. You should not encourage him. People here on TNI are constantly complaining about their financial problems and the cost of the hobby yet this dude loves to show off how he bought X amount of waves, sets, and multi-packs for his little kid. Go brag somewhere else, but don't worry Buesy still loves you.

Well I say if you got it (oh & believe me I do) flaunt it. BUT, seeing as how high end toy collectors make either your self or others feel....less in some fassion, then perhaps Jay C should create an Exclusive Collector Lounge.....you know for thoes of us who don't want to hurt others feeling with our massive monthly hauls. Hmmm, yes that sounds like a CAPITAL IDEA. A place for collectors who have the, "capital" to get what we want. Now Buesy seeing as how you brought this very important issue to our attention.....what do you think the requirements should be for membership?? I personaly spend $300 a month on preorders (not counting what I score in toy stores). I'm only asking so my posting doesn't offend thoes who don't have quite as much.

& let's face it, you seem to have a pulse on who's struggleing with their collection, so I figured you'd be the go to guy to set the $$$ amount for entry. Or should we go by collection size? A full gallery will have to be submitted of course.....can't have any pretenders slipping thru LOL. When you own the entire DCD & DCUC & Hot Toy Dark Knight collection & enough Universe Classic Transformers & NECA & Porcilin Statues & DC Bobbel heads......well I think you get the idea. No sad lil dusty book shelves , or lil tykes toy chest full of loose man handled action figures really have any business in an exclusive club like ours.

Of course a special pass word will be needed after logging on. We can chat with some of the joes in the common areas, but then make our way to the red carpet link that takes us to the high end forum. Where we high end collectors can just be our selves & not have to worrie about stepping on some average joe's toes. We are just thinking of you Buesy & others like you.