DC Under Your Tree?

DC_Hoarder

I went overboard on Christmas this year especially on the kids. As far as DC stuff goes this is what mine will be getting. I got my son caught up on DCUC with wave 17,18,19, all 4 YJ 6 inch figures. Both Batman Legacy Arkham City 2 packs.Also the legion 12 pack, loose for stocking he's getting Sportsmaster ,Superboy in white, recovery suit Superman, Silver Captain Atom, blue Sinestro, Guy Gardner, Tomar Re, DCSH Doomsday, and a couple others. New imaginext batcave and GL playset plus Clayface( he has the others). GL Moviemasters Maskless Hal and Sinestro. Also the big 12 light up Hal from Matty Collector, and the 4 inch Hal vs. Parallax set. A nintendo 3ds with Batman Brave and the Bold,and justice League Heroes and a couple more non DC games.

My Daughter Is getting,Stargirl,Artemis,Supergirl Barbie,Batgirl with Batcycle Barbie,DCUC Harley Quinn,Polly Pocket Super girl and Wonder Woman. MOTUC Swiftwinf,BP She-Ra, and BG Teela.

So i was wondering what every one here asked for or is expecting,or got for others. The stuff I got is the what you guys have been seeing me post. DCUC wave 20, all 5 waves of GL MM figures,Hot Toys Chris reeves,etc,etc.

• Like 1

Also got him the Crime syndicate 5 pack, the JLU 7 pack and 2 3 packs,I'm gonna have to post a picture of his little haul before i wrap them up. Can't wait to see his face

I'm getting the CSA 5-pack as soon as it goes on clearance. Thankfully, my WM stupidly ordered a bunch of cases and they are clogging the risers. Suckas.

Also got him the Crime syndicate 5 pack, the JLU 7 pack and 2 3 packs,I'm gonna have to post a picture of his little haul before i wrap them up. Can't wait to see his face

I'm getting the CSA 5-pack as soon as it goes on clearance. Thankfully, my WM stupidly ordered a bunch of cases and they are clogging the risers. Suckas.

I'm hoping to find two on clearance as well.

Target had a 50% on DC items sale,I took the flier to wally and they gave it to me for 50% off. I might wait to give him some of this stuff though. It seems like a lot when I write it all down.Will have to wait and see.

So i've been buying like year round and just putting things in the closet,So i start going through there I find more stuff i. There is a SDCC Plasticman ,an Arkham City TRU Blue and gray Batman and Retro Dc figures

Superman

Lex

GL

Sinestro

Kyle Rayner

Shazam

Black Adam

Batman

Aquaman

Darkseid

WW

Cheeta

What do you guys think too much for 1 kid. i think i will hold off on some stuff for maybe good grades or chores,etc,etc.

So i've been buying like year round and just putting things in the closet,So i start going through there I find more stuff i. There is a SDCC Plasticman ,an Arkham City TRU Blue and gray Batman and Retro Dc figures

Superman

Lex

GL

Sinestro

Kyle Rayner

Shazam

Black Adam

Batman

Aquaman

Darkseid

WW

Cheeta

What do you guys think too much for 1 kid. i think i will hold off on some stuff for maybe good grades or chores,etc,etc.

If you have to ask the question, then you already know the answer. @smilepunch@

Superman

Lex

GL

Sinestro

Kyle Rayner

Shazam

Black Adam

Batman

Aquaman

Darkseid

WW

Cheeta

If you have to ask the question, then you already know the answer. @smilepunch@

I know but i want to give it to him. I kinda want the retro figures.

Wow. That is a lot at once. You help your kid buy Marvel stuff too, or are you just a DC guy?

And, yeah, I don't think I'd give my son that many toys at once. It seems like he wouldn't be able to appreciate them, you know? Might be a little overwhelming, too.

Then again, I remember when I was little I got the big Voltron set that you put the pilots in all at once, most or all of the Dinobots one Christmas, stuff like that. And my pop could've cared less about that stuff, he was just helping me out lol. Mom, too, and an aunt and uncle or two. I haven't fathered any kids yet, but if I had I'd probably give them at the most at one time an entire wave and maybe two or three additional figures no matter if they were at the youngest but yet safest they would care about that stuff on up until twelve or whenever they might stop caring about things like figures for a while. I'm sure you wanna hook your kid up with all the cool sh!t, but it seems like a lot for anyone, even an adult. Maybe like the one guy said, if you're thinking it might be too much then that might be your answer.

Wow. That is a lot at once. You help your kid buy Marvel stuff too, or are you just a DC guy?

And, yeah, I don't think I'd give my son that many toys at once. It seems like he wouldn't be able to appreciate them, you know? Might be a little overwhelming, too.

Then again, I remember when I was little I got the big Voltron set that you put the pilots in all at once, most or all of the Dinobots one Christmas, stuff like that. And my pop could've cared less about that stuff, he was just helping me out lol. Mom, too, and an aunt and uncle or two. I haven't fathered any kids yet, but if I had I'd probably give them at the most at one time an entire wave and maybe two or three additional figures no matter if they were at the youngest but yet safest they would care about that stuff on up until twelve or whenever they might stop caring about things like figures for a while. I'm sure you wanna hook your kid up with all the cool sh!t, but it seems like a lot for anyone, even an adult. Maybe like the one guy said, if you're thinking it might be too much then that might be your answer.

I got him some spiderman figures.Yeah. It is alot. Will have to figure out what i am going to do. I think i will atleast hang on to wave 18,still thinking about the others. I know he wants wave 17 and 19 more than 18.

Coming from a guy who is pretty young still. I'd say save some for little treat like you said through out next year. I'd be awesome to get little gifts all throughout the year for good deeds and it would incourage good behavior which everyone one needs. Given just half the stuff you got him I'd say your like the coolest dad I've ever heard of!!!!

Wow you almost have half the DC toys I do. I just got GL wave 4&5, AC (already had the NYCC Joker), Blackest night Boxset, Young Justice Red Arrow (THANKS AGAIN Ming), Batman Incorperated, & all the DC & Batman Lego sets that are currently out.

Yes....having it all is a hell of a feeling! HERE'S TO HAVING IT ALL IN 2012!!!

Don't sweat it Hoarded....guys like you & me got it going on big time baby!! I just got my Zoom Flashpoint in the mail today, & still have a 6lbs box arriveing this Thursday from BBTS. So don't let the nay sayser bring you down. Just keep the toy haul coming into your 1st class collection......& let the have not gnash their teeth in coach LOL

• Like 2

We decided to do a family vacation instead of presents this year so we took the kids to San Diego to the Zoo, Safari Park and Sea World with 5 day passes. It was cool. I did get a couple of figs for them to open. I split between my 2 boys a GLC Black Hand and Manhunter that I found on sale. One of them also got the 12 inch Hal from Santa that he has been asking for.