Still waiting on the 7-Packs....

RobbieDigital

I know it says late December for the estimated arrival time but I was hoping we might see the Dreadnoks and Marauders 7 packs from BBTS by Christmas. I'm pretty sure thats not going to happen........the other thing that has me wanting them is the fact that I have the last 2 waves of POC/30th anniversary just sitting in my "Pile of Loot" waiting to be shipped with my 7 packs whenever they come in. Anyone else chomping at the bit to get their hands on these?

Yeah, I just pre-ordered 2 sets of the 7-packs as well as a couple of cases of wave 4 for me & a buddy last night. Lo & behold the wave 4 cases come in today. So now we just need those 7-packs. It'd be really cool if they did make it by (checks map) next Tuesday so we could have them by Christmas.

Yeah, lame that they got pushed back. I went ahead and shipped my Wave 3-4 yesterday too. I'm still saving overall but it would have been nice to ship them all together. I don't get it. JayC and some other toy websites got their's awhile back it seems. I know producing 5-10 sets is different than however many they made total but still?

So excited... YOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOE!!!! Hopefully in a week I'll finally have Airtight, Sci-Fi, Lifeline, Law & Order, Zombie Viper the Renegades and THE DREADNOKS!!! And Tuesday the Dic Dvds come out! So stoked and high on life right now.

shipped my $500 POL yesterday :)

Yeah, I shipped my 30th Anniversary waves 3-4 POL right before Christmas when the sets got pushed back. I've spent over 300 bucks at BBTS in the last 2 months all on Joe-goodness.........money Wal-Mart or Target could have had if they carried the darn things.