Hot Toys Chris reeves superman

DC_Hoarder

Did anybody else got this thing. I have never bought a HT figure,this is my first but i can tell you this he won't be my last. It's beautiful. Ihave spent over 2,000.00 on toys in the last couple weeks I need a break,but if Keaton Batman comes out soon he will be on the shelf next to this guy.

post-39530-0-30516000-1323484879_thumb.jpg

post-39530-0-56166400-1323484888_thumb.jpg

Did anybody else got this thing. I have never bought a HT figure,this is my first but i can tell you this he won't be my last. It's beautiful. Ihave spent over 2,000.00 on toys in the last couple weeks I need a break,but if Keaton Batman comes out soon he will be on the shelf next to this guy.

Sorry just had to say I sound like a tool sitting here talking about how much i spent. Carry on.

I was able to get one myself. I got the exclusive edition, and I must say that the Hot Toys Reeve Superman is my favorite 12" action figure to date. Ive always wanted a Reeve Superman, and back in the late 80's early 90's I had to settle for the 1988 15" Superman figure, which resembled a cartoon version of a Reeve sculpt. I also owned the Robin action figure from that line. I liked that Superman then, but I'm glad that I now finally have an official Reeve Superman action figure. I wish that Hot Toys released the "Dark Superman" from Superman 3. I liked his hair style which resembled the 1980's Superman art, and his very erratic behavior in the movie (causing vandalism, hitting the bottle, banging women, and just flat out crazy). But I think that may be it for HT and Reeve sculpt Superman figures. But I think that HT may release a Clark Kent figure though.

• Like 2