SERPENTOR'S LAIR WINTER DIO CONTEST-Win a Nok 7-pack!

SERPTENTORSLAIR

SerpentorContest3.gif

THE SERPENTOR'S LAIR WINTER DIO CONTEST!

YOU CAN WIN A BBTS DREADNOK OR SLAUGHTERS MARAUDERS 7 PACK!!!!

HERE IS HOW

FOR THIS DIO CONTEST THE REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: MAKE A G.I.JOE OR COBRA DIO THAT DEMOSTRATES THE WINTER SEASON. THIS COULD BE SNOW, ICE , OR ANYTHING THAT LETS US KNOW THAT THE DIO IS TAKING PLACE IN WINTER. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. THE DIO DOES "NOT" HAVE TO INCLUDE TEXT, BUT YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO HAVE TEXT.

THE CONTEST WILL RUN FROM TODAY DECEMBER 9TH THROUGH MIDNIGHT EST ON FEBRUARY 10TH WHICH IS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF SERPENTORSLAIR!

THE CONTEST WILL BE JUDGED BY THE 5 SERPENTORSLAIR ADMINISTRATORS, WHO WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING.

FIRST PRIZE WILL BE A BBTS EXCLUSIVE DREADNOK 7-PACK

gijoe-30th-anni-bbts-exclusive-dreadnoks-7-pack-01.jpg

SECOND PRIZE WILL BE A BBTS EXCLUSIVE SLAUGHTERS MARAUDERS SET

gijoe-30th-anni-bbts-exclusive-marauders-7-pack-01.jpg

SO DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR FREE JOES, AND A CHANCE TO MAKE A FUN DIO!

EVERYONE ACROSS THE WEB IS WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE THERE ARE NO REQUIREMENTS OTHER THAN TO POST YOUR DIO IN THE CONTEST THREAD LINK BELOW!

Serpentorslair Winter Dio Contest Thread: YOU COULD WIN A DREADNOK'S 7-PACK

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Very tempting, and living in Alaska I have easy access to snow. Now if I just don't get weird looks when I go off the trail to make it... or get eaten by a bear, while "playing" with G.I.Joes. that would be a stupid death to read about in the paper would it not?

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to your entry revsears, and just a reminder to everyone there are about 2 weeks left to enter this contest, all you have to do is snap some pictures and post them up on our forum, and you will be entered to win the great prizes mentioned above.

We will ship the prizes internationally so if you are outside of the US don't hesitate to enter!