Starspeeder 1000 playset

featofstrength

Hey Wheeljack if possible could you grab me one?Just thought I'd ask.

I have no problem since you hook me up all the time with the MOTUC figures

But I will need the money before hand since I won't have any extra money on me

If you can hook me up great if not I understand.I hope there is another way to get this thing.I have been waiting for a 3 3/4 inch scale of this ship.

Hey Wheeljack if possible could you grab me one?Just thought I'd ask.

I have no problem since you hook me up all the time with the MOTUC figures

But I will need the money before hand since I won't have any extra money on me

If you can hook me up great if not I understand.I hope there is another way to get this thing.I have been waiting for a 3 3/4 inch scale of this ship.

I can let you know when i'm going and if you can send the money to me i'll get it.I wouldn't rely on an online store you can't buy these online I have tried..

This kind of things irritates me. "Oh, we can't do big vehicles if they aren't exciting enough and they'd be too expensive. But here's a limited edition, limited availability space mini-van for only fifty five dollars." That thing uses more plastic with more tech than the Clone Wars Y-wing for less money! Yet somehow they still couldn't get their minds around a Twilight so they just pulled it from the show without explanation.

What, is Disney losing money to bring this toy to the masses? - doubtful.

I do agree.However I read that Hasbro is not making this thing.I am not sure which company is do the Starspeeder but its not Hasbro.

I was looking at my other Disney Star Wars exclusives and the do have the Hasbro logo on the packaging

LOL, and hauling alot of crap back. Maybe I should go to star wars days this year. Give me a reason to finish my armour and finalize my 501st membership.

For marching they give the 501st members a free park hopper pass to hit any poark for free during the day of the march

BUT...

I think this is only at Disney World I haven't heard of Disney Land doing the SWW thing

Bespin Refugee just posted this news

Now all I have to do is pick which weekend I will be going

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=245&itemid=13945

Dates Announced For Star Wars Weekends 2012

Reported by Bespin refugee

Between Disney's Hollywood Studios' annual Star Wars Weekends and Celebration VI, Orlando, Florida is looking like Star Wars central for next year. For those marking their calendars, here are the dates for Star Wars Weekends 2012:

May 18-20

May 25-27

June 1-3

June 8-10

Stay tuned for guest and event schedule announcements as the dates get closer.