Sign in to follow this  
Dragon66

All DC Figures half off at Target.

Opening post said an ad, if that's the case, gonna hut up the Wal Marts!!!!

Oops missed that. Still doesn't help me though! @grumpy@

I snagged a Blue Lantern Flash and a Black Lantern Hal Jordan and with the $5 Matty coupon it came out to $11 for two figures

Any of that wave left at yours? I need Blue Lantern Flash, Orange Luthor and might be interested in Hal's and a Scarecrow! I can't find any of it here!

I have snagged all the young justice figures except for Red Arrow who I bought a couple months ago and I also picked up Catman. This sale has worked out well for me

I snagged a Blue Lantern Flash and a Black Lantern Hal Jordan and with the $5 Matty coupon it came out to $11 for two figures

Any of that wave left at yours? I need Blue Lantern Flash, Orange Luthor and might be interested in Hal's and a Scarecrow! I can't find any of it here!

They had the Orange Lantern Luthor and the Yellow Lantern Scarcrow..

Good deal. I got a complete Wave 17 and a Magog for less than fifty bucks because of this sale and additional discounts. Yep. Eight figures. Nine, if you include the completed Anti-Monitor. I still think it was the most unneccessary Wave of DCUC, but I had already bought Atom and Scarecrow at retail months ago because I liked how they looked. Now I've got a bunch of potential customizing fodder, I guess. I would have definitely gotten Wave 19 at that price, but someone had beaten me to it and all they had left was the one Magog. They had two or three of each of the Wave 17 figures, though.

If anyone has discount stores in hteir area such as Five Below and Dollar General, it might be worth it to check them out. *cough All Stars cough*. Jus' sayin'.

Thought I'd give a quick review of the figures that I did get.

Orange Lantern Lex- I like the improved neck articulation compared to the DCSH figure, but mine has a probably permanently warped right shoulder pad and back of the armor around his head, I think because of the way they package them at the factory. I don't mind the handle being gone on the lantern now that I've seen one up close, because they bothered to retool it and fill in the holes where the handle would be. Mine doesn't have the bobble head torso I've seen a lot of people describe.

Atom- I already liked this figure. It reminds me of the old Sword/Power of the Atom era where Ray was on the microscopic battle world. Paint application always seems crisp on the ones I see.

Scarecrow- Another one I already liked. The new articulation really compliments this figure. As with the all of these figures, you should check for quality control... one had two right hands and too much silver paint on the torso. The best one I have quality control wise still has a paint stuck left foot.

Black and White Lantern Hal- not a lot to mention, here. They are what they are I guess. I could care less about the BL Hal but for whatever reason I like the WL Hal.

Blue Lantern Flash- Couldn't find a good one quality control wise. The best one I saw had thin, sloppy paint on the lightning bolt belt and details, a paint rub on his nose and a big blob of super glue on the left side of his head. It's, um, it's a Blue Lantern Flash. Whoopee.

Wonder Woman- looks nice for what it is. Possibly above average paint application on the one I got.

Anti Monitor- Looks cool overall, but the scale seems pointless. I can't remember if he ever appeared in comics in that scale or not. I think he went from average human height to big as a planet, but I'm really not sure. The cape fabric doesn't look as cheap to me in person compared to pictures I've seen people post. I could have sworn i've seen examples of unhemmed capes... mine is hemmed, but it would have been much better if they had added the wire articulation like they did in the Trigon capes. I like the way they chose to detail the paint apps on the face; looks just like the comics art.

Magog- doesn't look *as* crappy as I thought it would, but the plastic looks waxy compared to even lesser quality previous figures. The paint and detailing is there, yet at the same time it looks sparse. Weird.

Well, anyway, there ya go. I say buy 'em only if you catch them on clearance, except for Atom and Scarecrow which are IMO above average paint and sculpt. I wanted to say above average quality control, too, but I've seen about a half dozen Scarecrows now in person and several had quality control issues. If you've seen six, and three are messed up and three aren't, that's not good quality control.

Picked up 6" YJ Robin a couple of days ago. Then just now admatched an Aqualad at Wally-World.

Got all of wave 19 x2 for 2.99 each. Plus blue flas, scarecrow, ww. Anybody have extra white/black Hal's? Hope you all got rain checks too.

Got Deluxe Aqualad with my Matty coupon, popped him open when I got home and realized he couldn't stand up. Looked real close and saw that he has 2 left feet @cussing@ . Now I don't know what to do with him.

Also got Mr. Freeze with another coupon I had for like 2 bucks.

EM

Got Deluxe Aqualad with my Matty coupon, popped him open when I got home and realized he couldn't stand up. Looked real close and saw that he has 2 left feet @cussing@ . Now I don't know what to do with him.

Also got Mr. Freeze with another coupon I had for like 2 bucks.

EM

You can return it for another one. I used to do that back in the early days of DCUC when I was always getting figures with mix matched parts. I just tel'm and exchange it for another.

Picked up 6" YJ Robin a couple of days ago. Then just now admatched an Aqualad at Wally-World.

Lucky man. I tried to get a price matching at a local Walmart, but they said they don't price match percentage sales, the item has to actually list a price in the ad.

Lucky man. I tried to get a price matching at a local Walmart, but they said they don't price match percentage sales, the item has to actually list a price in the ad.

Odd. I just took my Aqualad up to the register and told the cashier how much they were going for at Target. I mentioned the ad-match guarantee, and she gave it to me for the exact same price. I didn't even have to show the ad. No fuss, no muss. She was even cheery about it.

The really sad thing is, I don't think anyone else had taken advantage of the deal all week. The Wally-shelf was literally PACKED with deluxe YJs.