20 Injured in Black Friday Pepper Spray Attack

Wheeljack35

It starts...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/25/shocking-story-20-injured-in-black-friday-pepper-spray-attack/

In a disturbing story of out California, at least twenty people, including some children, were injured during the Black Friday rush at a San Fernando Valley Walmart. In an effort to be the first to get her hands on Xbox gaming consoles and Wii video games, one woman actually pepper-sprayed her fellow shoppers!

Bob Decastro reported that police are still looking for the woman, who was actually able to check out and buy an Xbox 360 at half price! Decastro added that the store stayed open and shoppers went about their business after the incident.

bf.jpg

You know the really twisted part of this IS'NT the nut-bar who did it (though the psycho-b***h needs some real jail time). Its the retailers who are not only responcible for inducing the behavior, but whole-heartedly encourage it!

LIMITED TIME... MID-NIGHT OPENING... RUN DON'T WALK... HURRY... HURRY... HURRY!!!

Sad but true

Man what the fck??! Ive never understood the whole Black Friday overnight "Star Wars camp-out", and inevitable stampede thing.... How bad does someone need a TV, video games, radio, toys, etc-- that they have to do "Star Wars camp-outs", and then rush into stores... And in the process just killing anyone that gets in their way, just to get that new plasma TV-- that will probably be in the clearance isle in a few months... Three years ago a store clerk got trampled and killed, by a mob of ruthless Black Friday costumers... I tell you, humans have the potential to be the most savage, and ruthless of all earthly creations...and over stupid sht too.... Discovery or Nat Geo, should do documentaries or episodes on Black Fridays, to show just how ruthless of an animal the human can turn into... This may become Animal Planet's, highest rated episode yet....

Given to the circumstances of just how rabid some of these costumers could become, I'm surprised that pepper spray was actually considered and used... But it should only be used by store clerks or authority figures, on animalistic costumers.... A cattle prod or taser should also be used, for the costumers for which pepper spray has no effect on.... Riding the lightning seems to keep beasts in check... Personally I would think that SWAT teams, may have had to be called into Black Friday situations...just to control the "Greedy @sshole Outbreak", that most Black Friday war zones tend to spark.

Some people just need an excuse to act out their inner demons. I'm sure if we looked into this woman's life we would see lots of incidents that would make this mild lol. My wife and my bro-in-law went they got all their xmas shopping done.

We've done black friday a few times, some people are bothered by other people standing in line in the early mourning, im not, to each their own. cant really blame retailers and say they incited this type of behavior that would be like blaming fast restaurants for being fat "the commercial said the burgers were super juicily, I just had no control" lol Crap like this happens all the time people are excited and disappointed in a crowd, conventions, concerts, parties, weddings, and free give aways. My co-worker that grew up in Pakistan said that when she would try to watch a movie at the local movie theater that they had no lines, just a mop of people that swamped the ticket both with hands stretched out. So I guess everyday is black Friday there lol

Just a quick question, since some people are highly allergic to pepper, could she be charged with assault with a deadly weapon? They will have to come up with something to charge her with since apparently stupidity is not a crime.

Yea she probably could. I'm no lawyer, but as I understand it if one costumer used it on another costumer or costumers, without the peppers spray user being in danger, then yes it is assault and battery... It may even turn into a few charges of aggravated assault, since a weapon was used... And if the victims are allergic to peppers spray in such a situation, then the charges may become more severe... Now if this goes to court, the pepper spray user will end up paying a lot more on the suits, than she would have paid for the sale products on their normal prices.... And that's only if this matter goes to civil court, if it goes to criminal court instead-- then it could also mean (if convicted) that some time may have to be served by that stupid fck, depending on how damaging the attack was on the victims... So its probable that she may end up having a huge legal backlash shoved up her ass, all because of the nature of her greed for the XBOX and Wii stuff...

I don't see what the problem is honestly, after all pepper spray is just liquid food. These folks should've felt lucky to get a snack before they went shopping.

Tell that to the OWS who think it is evil when the cops spray them :P

Supposedly they were going to protest outside several stores today. Honestly I don't think they would stand a chance against angry grandma's trying to get a friggin ipad.

I don't see what the problem is honestly, after all pepper spray is just liquid food. These folks should've felt lucky to get a snack before they went shopping.

Supposedly they were going to protest outside several stores today. Honestly I don't think they would stand a chance against angry grandma's trying to get a friggin ipad.

LOL I know you do not mess with shoppers going to a NF sale :P

Plus at some places they had like one protester

LOL just go over to one of the OWS people that complains about being srayed and say" come on now boy Peppers are good for you" :D

Yeah,angry grandmas are the worse. Look at how they use to get over Beanie Babies.

Update .....the woman who pepper sprayed those people at walmart has turned herself in

but all she wanted to do was spread the good taste and health properties of Pepper

Update .....the woman who pepper sprayed those people at walmart has turned herself in

but all she wanted to do was spread the good taste and health properties of Pepper

Wouldn't you like to be a pepper to?

I'm already a Pepper thanks to years of chugging back Dr Pepper