What 2012 Marvel Legends are you most looking forward to?

yojoebro82

wpid-0720111608.jpg

MarvelLegends_37__1280x719_.jpg

For me it's:

Thor-definately has a better hammer than the SDCC version and his shirt looks to be more of a solid black which is good.

Bucky Cap-my Marvel Select one was just too big, glad a ML is on the way.

Agent Steve-the storyline is long over...i think...in fact, I'm not too sure what the storyline WAS (thanks to modern Marvel being virtually unreadable) But I'm still a Cap fan and I may pick this one up.

Maddrox Multiple Man-does anyone have a good pic of him? He's in a two pack, right? How does he come with? Either way, I've been wanting some X Factor love and MM is a good start.

Arnim Zola-awesome figure. Unfortunately, this hobby is too expensive to buy a full wave of ANY figure, much less a wave of guys I care almost nothing about. Wish Zola was single carded...there's really no reason he couldn't have been. Oh well

This small batch of new MLs should make me happy.

The easy answer is ALL of them, but narrowing it down to two or three, I'd say Constrictor. He's the kind of obscure C-List range character that gives me hope for a great variety of figures down the road in this new line.

Big Time Spidey/ FF Spidey. As soon as I saw these new designs in the comics I wanted figures. And it's good to know that if they start rehashing figures like Wolverine and Iron Man etc, we won't be getting the same costumes over and over.

And since I'm always wanting more villains, Madame Masque and the Wrecking Crew lads look great. I love that they're doing 'running changes' to get even more characters made.

I'm looking forward to just collecting ML again. With DC Classics going online, I'll be able to afford them now.

Armin Zola BAF