2012 DC Universe All-Stars 6" Figure Preview (UPDATE)

The Wire

a better header would be:

2012 DC Universe All-Stars 6" Figure Preview or How Long Will it Take for This One to get "Locked?"

Haha!

Like I said I am very happy. I need Larfleeze, I like Superboy Prime and was never able to get Batman Beyond. I don't really care about Plastic Man but I never get all the figs from a wave anyway.

a better header would be:

2012 DC Universe All-Stars 6" Figure Preview or How Long Will it Take for This One to get "Locked?"

Not gonna happen if people play nice, and im in a banning mood so play nice everyone...lol.

On a more serious and on-topic note that Larfleeze looks better every time I see him. Love the head and his skinny build. But im not sold on superboy anymore, I really wish they had used the skinny buck like the superboy from the legion box, he looks just way to buffed out.

Someone on another board said Mattel said the wings are included with Batman! If so I will buy him.

Draven

Awww man! I hope so! A slim body and some double jointed knees and elbows would be nice too. Larfleeze and prime look awesome though. Im diggin this line so far. Plasticman does seem like a strange choice but at the same time i get it too.

Someone on another board said Mattel said the wings are included with Batman! If so I will buy him.

Draven

Awww man! I hope so! A slim body and some double jointed knees and elbows would be nice too. Larfleeze and prime look awesome though. Im diggin this line so far. Plasticman does seem like a strange choice but at the same time i get it too.

I am thinking that Plasticman is in wave 1 because he is a classic character, yet his previous figure was an exclusive. I haven't read Flash Foward, so I don't know if he was ripped in the comics. If not, I am wondering if Plastic Man received the standard buck so as to make him more different than the SDCC version

I will want Plastic Man just because I collect Golden-Age characters....even new takes on them!

i'll probably get him or the new batmanbatman.gif legacy catwoman figure22566-071.gifhttp://bidosaur.com/...800x460_q85.jpg i hope she will come with her whip so she can whip batman for being a badboy

I wonder if they'll even bother to include some reused attachment accessories with that Flashpoint Plastic Man. He's shown escaping prison in comics, so reusing the wrecking ball from Iron cast in red or flesh colored plastic would make sense. He's also an evil, albeit creative, murderer, unlike the real Plastic Man who isn't evil and doesn't murder, so reusing Mercury's scissors or Gold's pickaxe would be good choices. I'll say it's gutsy of them, to issue an alternate universe villain version of a character they never had faith enough in to sell the real version of at retail, especially at a higher retail price than similar figures used to cost and that no longer come with build a figure pieces and probably no accessories. And *especially* gutsy considering that any Plastic Man toy, based on the real deal or an alternate universe version, that doesn't come with some sort of imaginative accessory is very boring. Ok :).

I would like to have War Hawk,Aquagirl and Superman Beyond if they made them.

I will want Plastic Man just because I collect Golden-Age characters....even new takes on them!

i'll probably get him or the new batmanbatman.gif legacy catwoman figure22566-071.gifhttp://bidosaur.com/...800x460_q85.jpg i hope she will come with her whip so she can whip batman for being a badboy

I'm interested in Catwoman as well.

I'm interested in Catwoman as well.

they might be at walmart or tru wink.gif if they are i might just buy itbiggrin.gifalong with the the batman beyond batman terry2yay-thumb.gif