G.I. Joe Sub Service: Figure 11 Revealed - Cover Girl

JayC

I think I might swap the head onto my Covergirl.

38563537.jpg

I really don't like the "skinny leg" uniform pants they gave the RoC females. I might also swap out the lower legs on the Club's and put on a different head to do a vintage, short-hair Covergirl.

Also, I swear I've seen that head before on other people's CG customs. Is that a Marvel female?

Meh.......Now that I know for sure its 20-25 bucks per figure and an additional fee for joining the club I'm pretty much out. (Principle alone, plus I really only like half the figures) But the sad thing is that people will get this subscription just because Cover Girl is in it....... @smilepunch@

Looks like the same head and vest from the first (comic pack) one to me.

Looks like the same head and vest from the first (comic pack) one to me.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing......I went right to my comic pack figure, its the same head. I was like "Wait a second??!!" I guess it works.....that figure was pretty good back in the day. But she's a tad too short next to the 25th figures.

That head is a little chubby looking. It's an okay custom, but it is one even customizers with the very little ability (like myself) either already have or have one that's better (I think mine is better because I used the marvel U phoneix head) So it's not really that exciting. I would pass at retail.

I like her except for the face sculpt and hair color.

Maybe we can find a better head from the Marvel stuff or even starwars

The phoenix head I tell you! the one from the two pack with cyclops. It's amazing and is possibly the best female sculpted head i've ever seen. It's a tad expensive but it's great! But yeah there are others out there, and since the body isn't hard to come by, there really is no need for this sub fig.

The phoenix head I tell you! the one from the two pack with cyclops. It's amazing and is possibly the best female sculpted head i've ever seen. It's a tad expensive but it's great! But yeah there are others out there, and since the body isn't hard to come by, there really is no need for this sub fig.

this one eh??? it's pretty good.. I have her already too

IMG_7326.JPG

this one eh??? it's pretty good.. I have her already too

IMG_7326.JPG

I put some rechargable batteries on charge. once they are ready I can take you a shot to show how mine looks. The head takes some dremeling (depending on the body, I actually went with a different female body) and some light scalpel cuts in the hair (to make room for the color of a jacket.