Brett Ratner banged Olivia Munn

Rockzilla

One case that I was referring to was the original Letourneau case-- the one that seems to have started it all in the media about the teacher/student "trend"... Letourneau only got a serious penalty, after she got caught with the same student, more than once... She started banging him while he was 12 years old...but got pregnant by him when he was 13. I don't know about you, but to me a 12-13 year old is technically still a child....which would also put Letourneau under the pedophile category...besides being a cheating whore that destroyed her marriage and her first family... Or did you mean that male teacher with underage male student is worse, because its two males? To me both cases are just as bad...because they involve a child... Sure today Letourneau and the student are married to each other, and good for them. But my point is, that had it been a male teacher that would have been banging an underage female student-- he would've gotten dealt-with immediately by the system...and it wouldn't have gotten to the point of him being caught more than once...for them to really bring the hammer down on him... The American legal system seems to be much more lenient on females, than they are on males...

Hmmm, not sure which cases you are referring to but the cases i've seen that involved a female teacher sleeping with a male student, the female teacher got pretty stiff punishments, like jail time. I think your thinking more about cases of pedophiles which tend to be male teachers and young male students. Neither case is good but I would say the latter is worse.

Oh My God! I thought I was the only one who noticed how "demasculinized" society was becoming. I actually prefer the term "pussification"...but it is SO true!

That Sean Connery video is pure gold! Thank you!

(BTW I too have never heard of Olivia Munn before I saw this topic. Almost didn't click on it)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh My God! I thought I was the only one who noticed how "demasculinized" society was becoming. I actually prefer the term "pussification"...but it is SO true!

That Sean Connery video is pure gold! Thank you!

(BTW I too have never heard of Olivia Munn before I saw this topic. Almost didn't click on it)

You're welcome my friend.

"Talentless hack" is probably a good descriptor. That's not very nice, and I don't know her so I shouldn't judge, but I agree with those who say she comes off as stuck-up. She seems very full of herself, self-impressed, all that stuff. But most of Hollywood is that way I think, so go figure.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got to say- I actually think I mostly agree with you, Dick_Grayson. I don't need to be equal with men- in fact, we are seeing gender issues & confusion b/c of this "equality". There are things Men can never do that a woman can, & vice versa. I don't think it makes me any weaker.... men can lift heavy thing, so what? I can push out a 10 lb baby if need be. lol (I'm not pregnant, just making a point. haha)

I really don't like the whole liberal, feminist idea, or the male chauvinist either, for that matter. Everyone has their "role" we are equal in that sense, but b/c I can't do something a male can, that doesn't make me weak either.

Now, I did grow up with my dad trying to get me to do things "outside" which was the male's "domain" to him.. like mowing grass, chopping wood, chopping down trees, raking, etc. But I also had to cook, clean, do dishes & stuff like that. lol

I got to say- I actually think I mostly agree with you, Dick_Grayson. I don't need to be equal with men- in fact, we are seeing gender issues & confusion b/c of this "equality". There are things Men can never do that a woman can, & vice versa. I don't think it makes me any weaker.... men can lift heavy thing, so what? I can push out a 10 lb baby if need be. lol (I'm not pregnant, just making a point. haha)

I really don't like the whole liberal, feminist idea, or the male chauvinist either, for that matter. Everyone has their "role" we are equal in that sense, but b/c I can't do something a male can, that doesn't make me weak either.

Now, I did grow up with my dad trying to get me to do things "outside" which was the male's "domain" to him.. like mowing grass, chopping wood, chopping down trees, raking, etc. But I also had to cook, clean, do dishes & stuff like that. lol

Its nice to see a lady that knows exactly where I'm coming from with what I said. You seem to have great qualities in a woman, you're husband must be proud.

And just like you pointed out that women are women, and men are men. There is no reason to compete with each other, but instead complement each other, by filling in what the other lacks. But today's society tries to push the feminazi crap on everyone, which is probably one of the many reasons why many relationships are so screwed-up.

I'm not married yet, but If I were to get married I prefer a woman that is a "woman". That means that she knows how to take care of her family (basically the old fashioned wife), and Ill be more than happy to bring home the paycheck, and do whatever I could around the house to help her.

I could never put up with a woman that has the feminazi "liberated" mentality, because most lack the qualities which I look for, and just feel that they have to compete with men in everything that they do. They also think that its OK for men to break their backs at work all day, while these kinds of women just sit on their fat asses all day, watching "feminist" morons like Oprah or Tyra, or any other feminist moron that's spewing out their "liberated/empowered" penis-envying man-hating garbage on TV... These "liberated" women also feel that they are "too special" to cook, clean, and take care of their families... The eunuchs and man-ginas are willing to put up with these kinds of women, and that's fine...to each his own. But I refuse to put up with the "liberated" garbage.

Even though society has done a total flip on morals and ethics, my views are what would be considered today "old-fashioned", because I believe that men should be men, that means taking responsibilities, bringing home the income, and taking care of their families. And women should be women, taking care of her family, and not trying to compete with her husband, by trying to boss him around or trying to purposely "out-do" him in everything.

Many people may not agree with my view on this, but in a relationship between a man and woman, I strongly believe that the man should be the more dominant of the two, and not the other way around like society tries to portray it nowadays. But with that said, my woman is not under me, but shes not above me either... A man and a woman are supposed to be side by side helping each other, and not competing with each other.

• Like 1