G.I. Joe 30th Anniversary Wave 3 Storm Shadow Carded Figure Images

The Wire

@bananna@ for ANOTHER Storm Shadow!!

he doesn't look very good in the package because he is wearing the red sash... all of the display pictures at the cons showed him wearing the classic black sash and the black belt to his quiver.

I really hope they are both inside the package somewhere. I think I see the black sash on the left side, but I can't see the quiver.

I hear all this love for this figure yet I don't really see it. It looks ok but it has weird porportions to me, like the CC did. The chest looks to stretched.

Draven

I have to agree with this.

Plus my personal favorite is good guy 25th Stormy. You'll see I use him alot in my pics. However the accessories with this fig is awesome, that is the only reason I would buy this fig.

He looks great to me, I'd even like to see a red ninja and a sideshow ninja viper repaint. I expect to get at least 1. I don't do enough customize to justify extras... but I keep thinking of cool things i do with the parts. I just need more time!

Hard to believe people can still get excited about another Storm Shadow? For that matter, another Snake Eyes, Duke, Destro, Cobra Commander or even Firefly?

Why do they call these 30th Anniversary?30th Anniversary of what G.I. Joe Renegades?Anyways the figure looks great IMO.

They're basically celebrating just 30 years of GI JOE. It doesn't mean that the figures released have to be remakes of something from 30 years ago. Even the 25th figures weren't all from 1982. Hasbro is just celebrating the fact that these 4 inch figures have lasted for 30 years, and it gives them a reason to put out more figures for us.

Why do they call these 30th Anniversary?30th Anniversary of what G.I. Joe Renegades?Anyways the figure looks great IMO.

They're basically celebrating just 30 years of GI JOE. It doesn't mean that the figures released have to be remakes of something from 30 years ago. Even the 25th figures weren't all from 1982. Hasbro is just celebrating the fact that these 4 inch figures have lasted for 30 years, and it gives them a reason to put out more figures for us.

O.K. gotcha!I just though that the Anni. figures were made to pay homage to the past and Renegades is a fairly new series.My bad.

Hard to believe people can still get excited about another Storm Shadow? For that matter, another Snake Eyes, Duke, Destro, Cobra Commander or even Firefly?

Most of the time I can't. I passed on the POC stormshadow, all but the umasked roc stormshadows (and regret that purchase) But every once awhile we get a fig like the POC "Ultimate" Snake-Eyes that demands to be on my shelf and replace an older version. Or something like the POC Cash Destro that has good custom potential. But I do agree that we need other folks! I still have plenty on my want list that are no where in sight.

This particular SS has added articulation and that's a big sell for me with ninjas so I can pose their swords better. I like the non resolute headsculpt a lot, and if you notice there is white armor, not just wrapping on his wrist and I dig that, it's a slightly different take.