Anyone know where I can get Dormmamu/ Trish ?

EvilHayato

Ive found a few places that sell the Dormammu/Trish set for about 13 bucks which is reasonable but I was trying to find anywhere the just sells them at a normal 7.99 price essentially. I know im being a cheapass here but I just didnt want to buy the whole set for 26, but if im going to be paying half already for just ONE set I might as well buy the whole thing... also I want the Ironman/Arthur set as well so i may have just answered my own question...

i havnet received them yet.

hmmm i ordered them from diamond for the store and i havent gotten them yet.

100_1423.jpg

I need the Dormammu/Trish pack... did they happen to have that available? its a comic store exclusive but since you got the zero/mags and hulk/haggar packs which are TRU exclusives, it makes me think they have the others available.

nope, this is the case ratio for tru (3 of each), im still waiting on the comic store case assortment to come in to my store.

and there are 2 2packs in the comic store assort that are not in tru assort.

screen-capture-1-2.png

and wave 2

screen-capture-2-3.png

not pictured here is jill vs storm and chris Redfield that comes with spiderman

if you like minimates lmk and since i will be buying cases of the for the store i can sell you a set

if you like minimates lmk and since i will be buying cases of the for the store i can sell you a set

That sounds good to me as long as its not too expensive. I found a site that charges 12.99 but i dont know what they charge for S/H... so far thats the best deal ive been able to find. I also want a few of the other sets of series 1 but I held off in case i had to buy the whole series to get it.

i ussualy charge 8-10 for a 2 pack, they vary in price depending on the series (mvc3 is a bit higher than marvel minimates for some reason....prob licensing for capcom) 4 packs are usually $16-20 except if they are a con exclusive those are usually 25-30. then shipping would depend on what you want to pay. I can ship loose and would be like $5 or less for a whole wave. misb would prob be like $8-10 depending on where you live.

i ussualy charge 8-10 for a 2 pack, they vary in price depending on the series (mvc3 is a bit higher than marvel minimates for some reason....prob licensing for capcom) 4 packs are usually $16-20 except if they are a con exclusive those are usually 25-30. then shipping would depend on what you want to pay. I can ship loose and would be like $5 or less for a whole wave. misb would prob be like $8-10 depending on where you live.

I live in ohio. id be down to hit up the dorm/trish pack just need to know how much would be needed... should be alright as long as its not like double the cost of just buying them at a store with the shipping.

likei said the 2 packs are like $9 bucks and shipping for 1 2pack would be like $4

• 3 weeks later...

likei said the 2 packs are like $9 bucks and shipping for 1 2pack would be like $4

let me know when you get them in and i ll hit you up for the money.

Ok

• 4 weeks later...

I do

so jj i see you got the dormy/trish pack... you get any extras? i was expecting a pm but wasnt sure if thats just the one you got for yourself and havent got any extras.

I have extras of the Trisha and the fan tomes/negative packs just pm your addresses and ill get you a quote shouldn't be more than $5 shipping