So how do you see Clone Wars ending?

GPM in ICT

Just how do you expect the series to end? Or at what point? I think a lot of people think it will end with Ahsoka dying and I think it's probably a given. But I think Rex eill bite it too. Perhaps a double take out (Rex tries to kill Ahsoka, she kills him, but the rest of 501 takes care of her). Just wanting to hear what others are thinking.

I'd like to see Ahsoka somehow escape Order 66, go into hiding, and meet Luke post ROTJ

Capt. Rex...sacrificed/killed in battle? I was almost hoping to see him retconned into Bail's encounter w/ the 501st in ROTS, even if it was just an emblem on the lead trooper's helmet

I would like to see Asoka survive but she has to kill Rex. She excapes into hiding. Vader eventually finds her and he has a hard time time trying to kill her. Actually tries to convert her instead. She either dies then or Vader help fake her death.

But there is so many possibilities.

You know the more I think about it the more I think it will just end with no real resolution to many of the Clone Wars characters. It would be too dark to have all the killing and I think that it might almost be smarter to leave it all open ended so thta we don;t know or see anything. Atleast when it comes to Ahsoka. Rex could always die heroically during a battle prior to the end of the series.

I'd like to see Ahsoka somehow escape Order 66, go into hiding, and meet Luke post ROTJ

Capt. Rex...sacrificed/killed in battle? I was almost hoping to see him retconned into Bail's encounter w/ the 501st in ROTS, even if it was just an emblem on the lead trooper's helmet

I was hoping that Ahsoka would be the main charater in the live action show if they ever decide to do it

if they decide to kill Ashoka off I think they should use someone like Cad Bane doing it because if they have Grevious or Dooku killing her then Anakin's behavior when he fought Grevious and Dooku would have been more reckless and he would have had a grudge against them and since he seemed not to have any real aggression against them in ROTS it just wouldn't make sense for either one of them to kill her off as for Rex I can see him surviving the war and joining the rebellion out of guilt about order 66 but with Anakin becoming Vader he may end up staying loyal to the emperor but have a deep feeling of dread over order 66

I thought I read somewhere the plan always was for The Clone Wars tolead into the live action show? Which seems to be a long ways away... whoknows, it’s possible we've already met one of the characters the live actionshow will follow for all anybody knows about it.

I thought I read somewhere the plan always was for The Clone Wars tolead into the live action show? Which seems to be a long ways away... whoknows, it’s possible we've already met one of the characters the live actionshow will follow for all anybody knows about it.

I'm starting to doubt we'll see a live action show there's been no real news about it for just over a year or so and with Lucas releasing the movies over again in the theatre it seems like A. it's been put on indefinate hold or B.it's been cancelled

I feel like Anakin should go evil/crazy after Ashoka's dies and show off his Vader side one more time like he did after his mother died. I'd also like to see him go back to working with Obi-Wan a little more without the clones always being with them. (Like how they work together at the beginning of ROTS without Rex and other troopers).

Is this the last season? I hadn't heard, but was wondering how much longer this could go on. The time between AOTC and ROTS seems to be getting longer and longer.

I wouldn't mind an animated show like clone was set between ROTS and ANH or ANH and ESB. Maybe even post ROTJ

I feel like Anakin should go evil/crazy after Ashoka's dies and show off his Vader side one more time like he did after his mother died. I'd also like to see him go back to working with Obi-Wan a little more without the clones always being with them. (Like how they work together at the beginning of ROTS without Rex and other troopers).

Is this the last season? I hadn't heard, but was wondering how much longer this could go on. The time between AOTC and ROTS seems to be getting longer and longer.

I wouldn't mind an animated show like clone was set between ROTS and ANH or ANH and ESB. Maybe even post ROTJ

I heard rumors online a year or so ago saying George Lucas was planning for clone wars to run for 5 seasons not sure if there's any truth to that however