Just got my Zarana from HTS. wait, whuuu?

wolverine2281

So I logged in to my HTS account last week or so and saw there were 2 items in my cart, a Pink Zarana and SDCC Sentinel. Just for shiggles I placed the order (took sentinel out since I didn't need another one) and figured it would just get canceled. I tried to put to just to see what happened and only let me place one. Anyway the order went through and I was expecting the cancellation notice in the newt few days. Instead I got shipment confirmation! I waited until I got it in hand to see what I actually got and sure enough there she was! Anyone else have any similar experience?

huh... that is crazy!

they should have definitely had a buttload of extra Zaranas because of all the canceled orders they did.

like for me, I placed 3 different orders that had both Zarana figures. All of the orders went through that morning, and both Zarana figures were sold out. As far as their inventory system was concerned, I was receiving 6 Zarana figures.

But then I later received cancelation notices for 4 of my Zarana figures. I eventually got my regular and variant Zarana figures.

But then what happened to the other 4 that their system had earmarked for me? I know that Zarana never went back up for sale.

So they should have had plenty leftovers after they canceled everyone's extras

I'm really happy for you man and this is nice to hear. I just checked my HTS to see if Zarana and the Starscream Sky Striker were still in my cart but alas, they were not. That day was a nightmare and made Matty Collector look like reputable by comparison!

Def gonna have to pick up Zarana online or at a convention, esp. since I preordered the Dreadnok set from BBTS.

Well,Wolvie I know you tried to help me with the Starscream/Skystriker.Damn it stuff like this never happens to me.Sometimes it sucks having a job(well not being able to do what you want).If I got caught trying to order something on my I phone while I am on the warehouse floor I would get written up.As I said on Hisstank a glitch like this never happens to me if it does I loose money.Again,I am angry at Hasbro not anyone else.I still feel like I was robbed after SDCC. @cry@

it's funny how on hisstank how people are trying SO HARD to believe I'm full of crap :) I tried to order another one the other day and it actually went through with a delivery date of Wed. Someone else (and couple of others) checked and tried and have shipments going their way as well. We have yet to see what we get (again) although I already got mine :) One guy had one of each Zarana's. Hopefully he gets them

it's funny how on hisstank how people are trying SO HARD to believe I'm full of crap :) I tried to order another one the other day and it actually went through with a delivery date of Wed. Someone else (and couple of others) checked and tried and have shipments going their way as well. We have yet to see what we get (again) although I already got mine :) One guy had one of each Zarana's. Hopefully he gets them

Oh - so you have gotten yours then? Well that's awesome! All you have to do is post a pic of Zarana with your shipping invoice from the package and you can show all those cynical Hisstankers what-for. ;)

i did get one but the thing is I didn't get a packing slip! :o Hoping the one I get tomorrow has one. I will video tape me opening it like they want. :D I posted the pics of my 2 Zaranas (one from the after SDCC originally) but that doesn't prove anything since I could have gotten them anywhere. Basically nothing can be proven anyway since they say the figure pictures and invoice could be shopped and a video being made could be special fx LOL

i did get one but the thing is I didn't get a packing slip! :o Hoping the one I get tomorrow has one. I will video tape me opening it like they want. :D I posted the pics of my 2 Zaranas (one from the after SDCC originally) but that doesn't prove anything since I could have gotten them anywhere. Basically nothing can be proven anyway since they say the figure pictures and invoice could be shopped and a video being made could be special fx LOL

I believe you because it has happened to me before. I decided to check out a Starfire and Adam Strange figure from the mattycollectors site a few years ago. At the time they were sold out for a month. I got them a week later.

What happens is that company holds off a few for exchange, cons, etc.. That is also why if you order a MOTUC reissue, you might get a first 1 run of that figure. I imagine Hasbro having the Zarannas in their warehouse because they are going to have her AFA graded and sell her at a more expensive price. That is happened to the previous con figures.