Lifeline and Zombie Viper

Dake

Looks like LifeLine is no longer a sissy pacifist.@lol@

Well, to be fair the figure always came with a gun.

And why does no one give Doc a hard time for being a pacifist anyway? ;)

because he's black. damn those freakin racist! :D

I am lovin Lifeline. He is just perfect. I think he is one of the best yet.

the Zombieviper is cool too.. I mean it's a cool figure.. I am just not sure how much use I have for zombies in my Joeverse. I'll probably get one anyways

I think they're both pretty awesome though it's sad that some of Lifeline's gear was cut. I'm getting a little worried about how much gear may be missing from SS.

what was cut from Lifeline???

err... wait.. I guess his parachute and the other helmet... is that it? awe man, I really hope they are in there somewhere and we can't see them, but I doubt it. I was looking forward to those awesome pieces

LOVE IT! Both these look great!

Lifeline looks like an awesome version of him finally, and with my imagination, the Zombie Viper would have plenty of good use. The alien, monster, creature and zombie figures can always inhabit the surroundings of Cobra Island as the many rejects of Dr. Mindbenders experiments. A Viper that he worked on and failed at but won't die, so they let them loose around certain areas on the island and hope they snag a sneaky Joe or two and serve a use after all? Hell, I dunno...looks cool anyway. ^_^

Of course, I have yet to even see a City Strike General Hawk, Destro, Cobra Commander, or Trooper figure, nor a Blowtorch, Crazylegs, Jungle BAT, Rock Viper or a Temple Guardian Snake Eyes figure around here....so the odds of me spotting any of these is slim to none, and slim just walked out the door. @grumpy@

I normally really collect cobras, but I have a soft spot for sci fi, as I had him as a kid. I dig life line too. I'll probably pick up a couple of both...that is as long as they are not pretty much unfindable like low light. Why they short packed him and over packed the hell out of skydive is beyond me @grumpy@ Any one else pick up the steel brigade variant with the snake eyes torso? Its not really better, just different.

why does the zombie have tentacle hands?

Because some zombies (like in Resident Evil games) continue to meta-morph and sprout tenacles and transform into other gruesome creatures. They come with normal hands as well, but if you want to switch them out for the Joe grabbing and choking tenacles, they're there as an option.

why does the zombie have tentacle hands?

Because some zombies (like in Resident Evil games) continue to meta-morph and sprout tenacles and transform into other gruesome creatures. They come with normal hands as well, but if you want to switch them out for the Joe grabbing and choking tenacles, they're there as an option.

I see

These are both great looking figures, but Lifeline's card art kind of makes him look like a d-bag.