Batman Legacy Series 3 Figures

The Wire

Catwoman is the only one I want to get. That's the one I have been waiting for to get.

That FA Batman is laughably bad. I guess that's what happens when you try to shoehorn the same buck on every male figure. However, I suppose since Mattel charges so little for each figure, it makes it hard to come up with cash to do ONE new body sculpt.

• Like 1

I really like the "First Appearance" Bat-Man! He'll fit in nicely with the rest of DCUC's Golden-Age figures. Yeah...they probably should have used the standard "Flash"-type buck, but oh, well...

Funny, but the only one that I don't like is the Night-Wing. I'm not a big fan of the modern styles. To each his own, I guess.

#US1#

FA Batman looks AWFUL. EUUUCHH.

Nightwing's costume is too busy with all the lines and stuff. I'll wait to see it in person to decide.

Harley looks like a Barbie.

Catwoman is kinda meh. She just looks kit bashed. I mean more so than usual. Hopefully the finished product looks better.

Overall, the entire wave is underwhelming.

Nightwing looks terrible. He doesn't look like a superhero. He looks like an out of shape man who decided to dress up and draw his muscles on his costume.

The Batman isn't the worst ever, but a slimmer buck would have been better. The head seems kinda small for the body.

I am a little confused about this assortment. Are they all going to be sold seperately? Won't the video game figures be too big to fit in the packaging they've used for figures like Catman and Batgirl?

The FA Batman does look a bit off somehow. It's a fun idea, and some things like the cape design seem well intentioned but I don't know if it translated to DCUC format very well.

I like the way that Harley looks in AA/AC, she seems to be the lost Spice Girl.... She must have gotten booted from the group, for being too wild... "spicing up one's life" doesn't require Joker Toxin....

But the group is back together again!

Melanie Chisholm - Sporty Spice

Geri Halliwell - Ginger Spice

Emma Bunton - Baby Spice

Melanie Brown - Scary Spice

Victoria Beckham - Posh Spice

Dr. Harleen "Harley Quinn" Quinzel - Skanky Spice

Girl power!