Street Fighter 3 3/4

Just got Ken vs Blanka yesterday. They are some pretty cool figs and fun to have. So here are some things I noticed on these figs and some compararison pics.

IMG_0174.jpg

Now lets start off with Ken. I got this pack mostly because of him. He looked nice in the package. Now if you find a few in the aisle, youre gonna have to do a quality check and pick the best of the bunch. Paint issues is the main thing. He comes with one extra hand with a thumbs up(or down). Now once I got him out of package he is a pretty solid fig. with enough articlation. However some of his joints are really stiff. So stiff that I actually broke his left foot! I had to crazy glue back on! I also kindoff wish he came with an accesory like a fireball or flamming hand. I had to use one of Marvel's. This could have been an awesome fig but instead I just say its a good fig. Due to quality and lack of better accessories.

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Now to Blanka, mostly like mentioned before I was more interested in Ken. But Blanka sculpt has impressed me. He kinda looks to me like a Supper Saiyan Hulk. Fun fig, he comes with two fist hands and with two open hands. Again I would have liked some electricity attachment but oh well. His hands had issues in staying in place. Looks like they made the pegs to small, especially on his right hand. I put aluminum foil in the hole to help with this problem. Again this could of been a better toy if the quality was better.

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great pics! Thanks CX1.

I have heard about the quality issues. It seems it is best not to move Ken or Ryu's feet at all as their breakage is common. Damn shame, & I hope Jazwares take it all in & improve on these issues with wave 2.

I did not buy the MK figures the first time Jazwares did them years ago, but reviews seem to state the figures improved as the waves continued so I hope that is the case again.

Not sure when wave 2 of these comes out...not sure which is wave 2 either. We have SF & SFIV coming.

Street Fighter: Ryu Vs. Sagat, Ken Vs. Blanka, Chun-Li Vs. Vega, and M.Bison Vs. Akuma.

Super Street Fighter IV: Guile Vs. Abel, El Fuerte Vs. Seth, Ryu (Black Costume) Vs. C. Viper, and Rufus Vs. Ken.

Great pics! Thanks CX1.

I have heard about the quality issues. It seems it is best not to move Ken or Ryu's feet at all as their breakage is common. Damn shame, & I hope Jazwares take it all in & improve on these issues with wave 2.

I did not buy the MK figures the first time Jazwares did them years ago, but reviews seem to state the figures improved as the waves continued so I hope that is the case again.

Not sure when wave 2 of these comes out...not sure which is wave 2 either. We have SF & SFIV coming.

Street Fighter: Ryu Vs. Sagat, Ken Vs. Blanka, Chun-Li Vs. Vega, and M.Bison Vs. Akuma.

Super Street Fighter IV: Guile Vs. Abel, El Fuerte Vs. Seth, Ryu (Black Costume) Vs. C. Viper, and Rufus Vs. Ken.

that would be the first chun-li figure i ever ownedhappy.gif
  • 2 months later...