Hello it's been a while

Jack

Just wanted to stop by and say hi, it has been a while. My wife passed away on Sunday after a two year battle with leukemia. I'm still in a fog. Fortunately we have all of our family and friends nearby so I have help with our boys and everything else. She was in and out of the hospital until Friday, when she went to a nice hospice home nearby. She slept most of the time she was there, we did talk somewhat but she became unresponsive late Saturday. I was there with her all day Saturday until she passed. Sam, our six year old seems to be handling things well so far, I'm sending him to school to keep his mind off things. Ben, our three year old, doesn't yet understand. I know there will be a time when both of them will have questions though. Right now I am just focusing on being here for them. Wish I had better news.

Hey, Jack.

I'm sorry to hear about this man. I can't even begin to comprehend how hard it must be to lose a spouse when you have small children together.

My thoughts and prayers go out you and your kids.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE