What Are Your Top Five Favorite Shows?

Dick_Grayson

Y'know, I keep seeing Walking Dead on people's lists here... I dunno. After the episode "Vatos", I gave up on it. It was just a terrible episode that proved something was up. Little while after that episode aired we all hear about the creative issues sparking on set. Killed my interest. Another thing I find strange about these lists is that most of them are comprised of current popular shows. Seems a bit fickle...

Another thing I find strange about these lists is that most of them are comprised of current popular shows. Seems a bit fickle...

Well brotha the Topic does state "Currently on TV" just sayin @smilepunch@.

But as for The Walking Dead...yes there has been tons of book referances and some non but the non referance stuff is gonna be there to amuse the people who do not read the books and keep them hooked you should pick it back up where you left off and continue to watch its very good. and it got picked up for a 3rd season so we should see it getting better!

I just thought of another great show that I love to watch...Stan Lee's Super Humans. If you haven't watched it, you should check it out...they just started airing new episodes I believe.

a few more since everyone else seems to be doing more than five

video game shows

Elecetric Playground

Reviews on the run

Gametrailers

cartoons

Life's a zoo( funny adult cartoon that's a parody of Big Brother)

Young Justice I think it's a bit over rated by it's pretty good

reality shows

I don't really like reality tv except for these

Weaponology

Auction Hunters

Manswers( so many bullshit but it's funny especially people that think it's true)

Another thing I find strange about these lists is that most of them are comprised of current popular shows. Seems a bit fickle...

Well brotha the Topic does state "Currently on TV" just sayin @smilepunch@.

But as for The Walking Dead...yes there has been tons of book referances and some non but the non referance stuff is gonna be there to amuse the people who do not read the books and keep them hooked you should pick it back up where you left off and continue to watch its very good. and it got picked up for a 3rd season so we should see it getting better!

Huh, figured it wasn't limited to current programs.

Why should I pick up where I left off, if it was terrible where I stopped? They clearly don't have a good handle on the creative development of this show, Darabont being booted was a clear signal to me. Doesn't matter to me if the show manages to entertain people, the show has lost it's foundation, and with it, has lost it's meaning. Now, it only boasts a rough interpretation of the original idea [i stress rough]. This happens ALL THE TIME with shows. Unless you tell me Darabont is back, and the creative team gets to do there thing without TOO much interference [i understand compromise with these things], I won't be tuning back in. Sorry, not trying to sound bitter or anything, but I just can't help it. I'm very bitter.