Sign in to follow this  
The Wire

G.I. Joe Sub Service: Figure 5 Revealed - Grunt (Tan Outfit)

Its okay, but reusing 25th Snakes body not a big sell point. They were smart to include the back glider, but still feel we get more for our money with POC and now 30th. For being exclusives and at higher price tag, I would want better figs than what is available in stores.

I had that once. What the hell did I eat?

Anyway.

I see, it's like the Falcon glider that came with the old tan colored Grunt.

uh oh... looks like that leaked list from the Dice thread is for realz!

I don't like the inclusion of the glider. I get that they think it's cool or adds value, but to me it just will make the MOC figure look ugly with all that crap in the bubble

OMG HASBLO SUCKS!! Why won't they give me every single figure from ARAH updated in the new style???!!!111oneoneone

OMG THE CLUB SUCKS!!! Why would they give me this figure from ARAH updated in the new style???!!!ononeone!!11

Seriously, no one ever wins.

• Like 1

So far I've liked what I've seen and if the leaked list and rumor about the 13th figure are right then I'm 75% sure I'm in. Just waiting for actually club pricing (yeah I know $25 has been talked up quite a bit, but nothing from the club). The way I see it, there's bound to be a figure or two I don't want and I can always sell them on eBay for the price it cost me and someone who wants that figure who isn't a member of the club will buy it. The real thing is that if you don't support it it won't happen or continue. If it continued and the club saw the support was there things could only get better.

After reading the estimated price point for the sub figures in the Dice thread, my mind is put at ease.

Even the coolest figure could not this life-long Joe fan to go down this road. And this tan Grunt is far from the coolest figure.

I am at peace with the GI Joe subscription figures. Have fun, ya all.

huge pass for me now lol i get what they where going for but it failed and this sub thing so far is a pass for me

so out of this list here is what im looking to get. it all depends on how they look!!! as i did want topside but i have to pass on him now. so if those others fall short like topside ill have to pass on them. so here are my yes no and will sees lol.

Quarrel ( NO)

Nano-Bat (NO)

Topside (NO)

Dice (YES)

Iron Klaw (NO)

Jinx (MAYBE)

Barrel Roll (MAYBE)

Sure Fire (NO)

(Tan) Grunt (NO)

Cover Girl (MAYBE)

Big Boa (MAYBE)

TNT (NO)