NEW MP...

Nguyen_Dragon

Interesting. Starscream had been heavily rumored to be one of the upcoming MPs from fans with inside info. So they got that part right. But the rumors also claimed it would be a 100% new mold with a completely different jet form, iirc. I find this underwhelming compared to what could have been.

they could have made Shockwave,Galvatron,Deathsaurus,Overlord,Black Zarak,Thunderwing or Scorponok yet they decided to rehash Starscream @hmmm@

I would like to get Starscream but no way with that price I still only got one which I was lucky to fine and that is Grimlock. My store never got in Hot Rod so I never got the change to see him or put him on hold for me.

Yup it was rumored people were going to be pissed about this. It was rumored a Seeker! They didn't even get him in the cartoon colors. Well not all the way. OMG don't tell me the next 3 MP's will be Starscream clones.

BOO!!!

You know they'll probably do a "blasted-by-Galvatron" version with a ripped-up cape, then a gray crumbling version. (lol) I wouldn't be suprised. What a disappointment. I still want to see a Masterpiece G1 Ironhide and Bumblebee, not uninspired ideas like this.

Interesting. Starscream had been heavily rumored to be one of the upcoming MPs from fans with inside info. So they got that part right. But the rumors also claimed it would be a 100% new mold with a completely different jet form, iirc. I find this underwhelming compared to what could have been.

They changed their mind. Apparently F14 is reserved for somebody else. I hope that would be Jetfire/Skyfire.

As for MP11, YEAH BABY!!!

Til this day, I refused to buy that MP3 Samurai hip kibble mold and neck kibble. So this awesome MP11 with cape will be my 1st MP Seeker mold. Now this is the Starscream that I used to love and know, not that Green Samurai bot, LOL.

Hopefully, MP12 is Ultra Magnus, whohoooooo!

• Like 1

They changed their mind. Apparently F14 is reserved for somebody else. I hope that would be Jetfire/Skyfire.

Til this day, I refused to buy that MP3 Samurai hip kibble mold and neck kibble. So this awesome MP11 with cape will be my 1st MP Seeker mold. Now this is the Starscream that I used to love and know, not that Green Samurai bot, LOL.

i didn't even notice there was no hip piece hanging off, this actually really warrants a purchace and complete replaces my broken screamer lol, next should be a rescaled megs, because we can't have megs towering over op

i didn't even notice there was no hip piece hanging off, this actually really warrants a purchace and complete replaces my broken screamer lol, next should be a rescaled megs, because we can't have megs towering over op

1, Yup, no hip piece hanging off this time.

2, No neck piece hanging this time.

3, The feet now has 3 supports: front flap, thruster, and rear flap. That should by more stable.

4, MP11 will be in "gray" just like G1 toy and cartoon, not white like MP3 US Version.

5, The arm of MP11 is a lot nicer than MP3. MP11 upper arm and lower arm are slender and even up while MP3 arm are fat and uneven.

6, MP11 null ray gun is a lot better design than MP3.

7, New face

8, Beautiful cape and crown

9, MP11 is sssslightly taller than MP3.

It shall be mine!

Where is that lost thread that showed a link to "another forum" where an insider gave us information on the next 5 MPs. He told us fans would be upset at MP-11 but happy with the rest. He did say a real Ultra Magnus would fall somewhere in 12-15. And there is no Megatron in 12-15. He did say a Seeker for 11 which is Starscream.

Umm...okay, wait. Can I change my mind? (lol) The cape, armor, and shoulder pads are removeable. I don't what I was thinking...I should have known they were. I like that there have been changes to the figure itself and comes in cool animated colors. Maybe I will get it after all.