GPM in ICT

Did anyone notice MU Prof X uses Destro suit body

Not sure if anyone else noticed that the 4" Marvel Universe lines upcoming Professor X uses the body of the exclusive James "Destro" McCullen suit body from several years ago. It about time we go this thing reuses, I'm just surprised to see it pop up in that line. Can't wait to get three of four of these for customs.

Here is a look at the figure for anyone who might have missed it over on Marvelous News.

IMG_7546__scaled_600.jpg

That's not the Destro body. On that figure, the coat, vest, and tie are all separate pieces that can be removed.

On this figure, just the coat is a separate piece, and the vest and tie are part of the figure sculpt.

Not the same figure.

I have that Destro figure right in front of me and while the vest may be cut away, it's certainly te same chest and arms. The legs are hard to tell, but if nothing else they used that Destro as a starting point.

I thought u guys were talking at out PimP Daddy Destro!! 0_o

Yeah that tie is def from Destro since you can clearly see the painted over jem on it.

Well, there was a sale at the men's warehouse recently.......if Destro gave that suit to the Prof I hope he gets more out of it than soup and salad at Mendly's......

Oh he'll nah, they better rub down that gem!!! >_< Just noticed it!! Otherwise it's a good use of an existing mold!!!