3. Law & Order

4. Sci-Fi

5. Storm Shadow

6. Scarlett

I'll be honest and say, "Damnit I want ALL of them."

Cobra Trooper- from what I can see it looks good, I'll probably get multiples

Ripcord-isn't going to be Ripcord but its still a decent figure

Storm Shadow-looks to have real nice articulation and some nice accessories

Scarlett- kinda plain but the character in the show wasn't loaded up either so it works

Tunnel Rat-most wanted figure

Techno Viper- my only real maybe, I'll have to see more info and pics on it to decide

Law and Order- hell yes, another gap in the collection filled

Airtight, Lifeline, and Sci-Fi are just icing on the cake of awesome

Hasbro is getting some money outta me for these figs

Just the two 7 packs and topside, everything else had already been shown. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get more info about the sub club, but that's just me.

no mention of the Mighty Kwinn?......

Some rumors started to fly about him but nothing confirmed. Rumors suggested he was going to be a convention exclusive for next year, but the folks I talked to did not think that was the case. One person who wasn't 100% sure thought it was going to be a store exclusive. There weren't many people from the actual Joe design team there and the by the time the rumor started to float around the one person who I am sure could have confirmed or denied wasn't around anymore. If I had to guess I would put more credence towards it being a store exclusive but at this point I couldn't say 100% one way or the other.

Thanks JayC. Exclusives make my stomach hurt.......hopefully we'll all be hunting down the aisle of a boxstore for Kwinn and not forced to go on ebay & submit to the dark forces of online scalpers. Its a fig I've wanted for abit & it'd seem a shame not to see him in wider release buttt I know the big H has a quota of at least 6 S-Eyes releases a year to get to first sooo big K could get muscled out due to his obscurity. We've never seen anything like the ahem Kwinn (couldn't be avoided sorry) in a retail release or figure form if my old skool brain remembers, so please online Hasbro marketers who prowl this site for free marketing info, for the love of Crom (my ToY GoD) make him available (not Arctic Destro available) but you know just around.......