First rule of the Joe Sub Club, you don't talk about the Joe Sub club!

GPM in ICT

Or atleast that's what it feels like. I've been waiting and waiting and we still have no more information then we did in April. Just how long do we have to wait? I'm not an Officer Member, but have the money set aside for it. But I'm waiting because I want to know what the price point is we are looking at. Maybe I just feeel like they should be moving this a long a little faster or maybe they should have waited on the announcement in the first place.

From the latest issue of the clubmagazine they say they are waiting for the system for the billing to be finished. They are also going to let you know what the 12 figures are and the free one is still a mystery. The Quarrell and the Nano bat are also not going to be the first ones now. they will be put inthe mix and now we will not know which two figures are the figures of the month until we get them.

I for one will NOT be going down the subscription road. Not even a consideration. Why would I want to be on the hook to buy ALL figures (whether I like them or not), at an inflated price, plus shipping? If they keep Joe at retail, great, I'm in. If they go to subs exclusively the way Mattel does, then "see ya".

I don't know what their plan is.. but there is no way I will buy figures that I have no knowledge of. Heck, there is no way I would sign up for the subscription without seeing all of the figures first

I don't know what their plan is.. but there is no way I will buy figures that I have no knowledge of. Heck, there is no way I would sign up for the subscription without seeing all of the figures first

We will likely get some more details and figure reveals this weekend at NYCC.

Clam, they've said they'll tell us all twelve figure before you have to buy them, but not the bonus figure. That's a big plus for me. I already like the two that have been posted and the list that was leaked a while back had a nice line up. I really just want a definate price per figure and to know when they will start shipping. Looks like we might get some new news this weekend at NYCC.

Uggggg, so far we are three duds for three for me. Quarrel is okay for a repaint but the bat and topside...man not a figure I was looking foward to. But who knows, maybe they will blow me away with the next few. But at the rumored 25 buck a pop for these they better really knock my socks off with at least a few or im a no go.

Topside looks really good. New headsculpt? I don't know I will like these, heck i like what's shown so far better than the figs in the seven packs, but will I like the enough to justify the price? Probably not.

Uggggg, so far we are three duds for three for me. Quarrel is okay for a repaint but the bat and topside...man not a figure I was looking foward to. But who knows, maybe they will blow me away with the next few. But at the rumored 25 buck a pop for these they better really knock my socks off with at least a few or im a no go.

Who are you fooling...you will probably get two subscriptions. :P