Epic Meal Time

RockthePlank

Alright guys, kinda surprised no one here has mentioned it that I have seen, but anyone here watch Epic Meal Time? I started to get into it a few months back, some pretty crazy stuff! These guys seem like they would be cool to chill with. For those who are saying "WTF is Epic Meal Time?" Check out the episode below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9FRSghXhDM

Yeah been watching them on fb for a while too. Sauuuuuuuuuuuce!

Dude did you see the zombie brains one? That was so gross! The brains Mac and Cheese looked the worst, but my brother contends that the brains burger (big mac?) was worse. I've been watching the Fry Week ones too, we actually made some of the fried Kit Kat's back when they did the candy bbq, it was pretty good.

Gay Bacon Strips! Gay Bacon Strips!

Dude did you see the zombie brains one? That was so gross! The brains Mac and Cheese looked the worst, but my brother contends that the brains burger (big mac?) was worse. I've been watching the Fry Week ones too, we actually made some of the fried Kit Kat's back when they did the candy bbq, it was pretty good.

Gay Bacon Strips! Gay Bacon Strips!

that's the only one I watched I thought weird thing is te brain food looked appealing to me

ha ha yeah i seen that and the one where they rebuild the goat......or the meat salad

i don't like a lot of what they do cause they tend to eat things as they make them lol i am i germ freak so i find stuff like that nasty @loll@

you have to like them they are canadian

One thing I learned from Epic Meal Time, and I know they didn't invent it, is bacon weave. Anyone here try it? My wife and I made two BLT's using the weave not too long ago... I was awesome! And f*ckin smart!

Looks like this (thats not me in the middle, I would have a bigger smile)

bltqz3.jpg

One thing I learned from Epic Meal Time, and I know they didn't invent it, is bacon weave. Anyone here try it? My wife and I made two BLT's using the weave not too long ago... I was awesome! And f*ckin smart!

Looks like this (thats not me in the middle, I would have a bigger smile)

bltqz3.jpg

that seems like a healthy snack :P

Yeah, Im such a health nut and all! If I ate these for snacks, well I don't think my heart would have made it this far

I was joking I don't thnk anyone would have those for a snack

Yeah, Im such a health nut and all! If I ate these for snacks, well I don't think my heart would have made it this far

Thing is, if I ate that, I would probably consider it a snack! Common now, can you REALLY be full from a BLT? I think not, even if you throw in the weave.

Thing is, if I ate that, I would probably consider it a snack! Common now, can you REALLY be full from a BLT? I think not, even if you throw in the weave.

good point

Bleh! Squid and Octopus? Thats gross, I liked where they were going with the burgers inside that meat casing, but they lost me with the sea creatures. And MusclesGlasses doing that shot? Thats pretty gross too!

Also love the Ninja Turtles sheets, throw back!

Bleh! Squid and Octopus? Thats gross, I liked where they were going with the burgers inside that meat casing, but they lost me with the sea creatures. And MusclesGlasses doing that shot? Thats pretty gross too!

Also love the Ninja Turtles sheets, throw back!

I actually felt sick when they put the tentacles and squid in the tentacle shot seeemed like something Johnny Knoxville would do

I actually felt sick when they put the tentacles and squid in the tentacle shot seeemed like something Johnny Knoxville would do

I've seen him do shots of half jack daniels half McDonalds secret sauce, and also a half jack daniels half KFC gravy shot... oh and one time they hollowed out a cupcake, put bacon in it, and did a shot. I heard these guys actually make pretty good bank from this.

I've seen him do shots of half jack daniels half McDonalds secret sauce, and also a half jack daniels half KFC gravy shot... oh and one time they hollowed out a cupcake, put bacon in it, and did a shot. I heard these guys actually make pretty good bank from this.

ew w I hate mcdonalds secret sauce though I think I'd enjoy a jack and KFC gravy shot I love gravy wether it's on potatoes ,turkey,chick,roast beef,steak or french fries I even chugged a small bowl of turkey gravy at a resturant

ew w I hate mcdonalds secret sauce though I think I'd enjoy a jack and KFC gravy shot I love gravy wether it's on potatoes ,turkey,chick,roast beef,steak or french fries I even chugged a small bowl of turkey gravy at a resturant

Do you eat that pountine crap they eat? At first I thought it was some whacked out crap that they ate, then I saw them order it somewhere, like everyone in Canada eats it.

Do you eat that pountine crap they eat? At first I thought it was some whacked out crap that they ate, then I saw them order it somewhere, like everyone in Canada eats it.

no I've never eaten Poutine to me it looks like.... well crap when I went to a burgerking they had it upon the menu I thought it didn't look to bad on the screen/menu thing then I saw some one who had ordered it and it was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen in a fastfood place

no I've never eaten Poutine to me it looks like.... well crap when I went to a burgerking they had it upon the menu I thought it didn't look to bad on the screen/menu thing then I saw some one who had ordered it and it was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen in a fastfood place

It's fries, beef gravy, and cheese curds right? Yeah I will stick to ketchup for my fries thanks!

The best two things Ive seen lately out of Canada is Epic Meal Time and Trailer Park Boys

It's fries, beef gravy, and cheese curds right? Yeah I will stick to ketchup for my fries thanks!

The best two things Ive seen lately out of Canada is Epic Meal Time and Trailer Park Boys

ever see the show Pure Pwinage it's like Trailer park boys but it's about pro gamers