The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Thread!

Dick_Grayson

so when will the new movie be out

Hopefully never. I'm not too thrilled about the director making a movie called "I think my wife's a hot fighting broad". I don't see the sex appeal at all. I will say I did like RE 2 (the movie) only because of Nemesis, although I really hated how they attached "feelings" and "emotions" to the creature.

As for the movie release... I think September 14, 2012 was the date. Can't be too sure though.

Hopefully never. I'm not too thrilled about the director making a movie called "I think my wife's a hot fighting broad". I don't see the sex appeal at all. I will say I did like RE 2 (the movie) only because of Nemesis, although I really hated how they attached "feelings" and "emotions" to the creature.

As for the movie release... I think September 14, 2012 was the date. Can't be too sure though.

Agreed, I too enjoyed Apocalypse due to the Nemesis monster's appearance. In my opinion the only good movies that Anderson was ever involved with were "Mortal Kombat", and "RE:A"....

• 1 month later...

I finally played through Operation Raccoon City, and I have to say its not what I had hoped it would be... Its fun in the sense of just shooting up monsters, and that you could do it with buddies online. But the camera angles and the way that the characters move, is crazy and sloppy... There's times where the camera moves so much and the characters are running around everywhere, that one just doesn't know what the hell is going on at that moment...

The endings were crap... Aside from all that, the game makes Leon seem like a total pssy... Yea I know that he was just a rookie during this time period, but the way that he was portrayed in the ORC storyline, you would think that he would just bend over as soon as he was in trouble... I got the game because I try to collect all Biohazard/Resident Evil games, but this game is definitely not worth anything north of $20, if even that....

I also dont like the road that the BH/RE series has been taking post BH4/RE4, its moved away from the horror feel, and become more like a Metal Gear or Syphon Filter type... BH6/RE6 better stay true to the horror feel, because if its anything like ORC or any other "war" game, then the Biohazard/Resident Evil franchise which most of us have grown up with since 1996, is dead and buried....

I finally played through Operation Raccoon City, and I have to say its not what I had hoped it would be... Its fun in the sense of just shooting up monsters, and that you could do it with buddies online. But the camera angles and the way that the characters move, is crazy and sloppy... There's times where the camera moves so much and the characters are running around everywhere, that one just doesn't know what the hell is going on at that moment...

The endings were crap... Aside from all that, the game makes Leon seem like a total pssy... Yea I know that he was just a rookie during this time period, but the way that he was portrayed in the ORC storyline, you would think that he would just bend over as soon as he was in trouble... I got the game because I try to collect all Biohazard/Resident Evil games, but this game is definitely not worth anything north of $20, if even that....

I also dont like the road that the BH/RE series has been taking post BH4/RE4, its moved away from the horror feel, and become more like a Metal Gear or Syphon Filter type... BH6/RE6 better stay true to the horror feel, because if its anything like ORC or any other "war" game, then the Biohazard/Resident Evil franchise which most of us have grown up with since 1996, is dead and buried....

I was totally excited to get the Capcom exclusive "Welcome to Raccoon City" sign, but the game really was boring. I played through the first three or four "chapters" and man oh man the AI of my teammates are just plain stupid. They would just walk through booby traps and blow themselves up or get infected just fighting to the death. Also the dark areas were way too dark (even with the light adjustment through the "options" screen) which made looking for items and knowing where the hell I was going a total #$tch. I'll still play it since, it'll hold me till RE 6. Playing RE: ORC is like masturbation without the payoff. It really is.

• 2 weeks later...

I was totally excited to get the Capcom exclusive "Welcome to Raccoon City" sign, but the game really was boring. I played through the first three or four "chapters" and man oh man the AI of my teammates are just plain stupid. They would just walk through booby traps and blow themselves up or get infected just fighting to the death. Also the dark areas were way too dark (even with the light adjustment through the "options" screen) which made looking for items and knowing where the hell I was going a total #$tch. I'll still play it since, it'll hold me till RE 6. Playing RE: ORC is like masturbation without the payoff. It really is.

Yea man, It was a let down for me too.

i havent even played it for the last couple of days. i got it day one but it was just boring. maybe i will finish it before resident 6 hits. right now i am not really in the mood to play. sunshine is out and i dont stay at home very much. cant wait for resident 6 do. hey what is the status about the second cgi/animated movie or however they call it. havent heard anything since the trailer hit last year.

I don't blame you for not staying in the house with video games, getting fresh air is always good. I cant wait for RE6 myself, it looks really good and promising. As for BH/RE Damnation, its supposed to be released this year.

Here's a clip from the movie, fast-forward to about 0:28 in the clip, so that you wont have to see the live-action movie crap.

I wish that Capcom made CG movie adaptations of the Resident Evil 0 - Resident Evil 6 video games. I would love to see Biohazard 2/RE2 as a CG film. Some people may say that the games with the CG cut scenes are like movies, but I would like to see actual GC movies on these games.

Never say never...i love all the RE movies..some kind of over reacting, but I love the first PS games..

I don't blame you for not staying in the house with video games, getting fresh air is always good. I cant wait for RE6 myself, it looks really good and promising. As for BH/RE Damnation, its supposed to be released this year.

Here's a clip from the movie, fast-forward to about 0:28 in the clip, so that you wont have to see the live-action movie crap.

I wish that Capcom made CG movie adaptations of the Resident Evil 0 - Resident Evil 6 video games. I would love to see Biohazard 2/RE2 as a CG film. Some people may say that the games with the CG cut scenes are like movies, but I would like to see actual GC movies on these games.

yep thats the one i saw 4 months ago. does it have a release date or still nothing? i would love to see movies like this with the game stories. capcom could also release these games on hd and not as a download. i mean tomb raider, prince of persia, metal gear, devil may cry, all came out as a nice hd disc. when does capcom wake up? i want all these games for my ps3.

Sure did, it looks great. Here it is below for those that haven't seen it yet.

I really hope that this games has the same impact that RE2 had. I just don't like that they changed Leon's voice again, man how many times are they going keep changing it. It looks like Ada will have a much bigger role in this game, and I'm glad that Sherry Birkin is back. I just hope that Leon or Chris, DO NOT die in this game, or ever for that matter...

As for "Damnation", I don't know what the hell Capcom is waiting for to release it. Maybe they are waiting to release BH6/RE6, so that they could go ahead and release Damnation... Maybe Damnation has a similar storyline to RE6, which is why they probably haven't released it yet.

• Like 1

I really hope that this games has the same impact that RE2 had. I just don't like that they changed Leon's voice again, man how many times are they going keep changing it. It looks like Ada will have a much bigger role in this game, and I'm glad that Sherry Birkin is back. I just hope that Leon or Chris, DO NOT die in this game, or ever for that matter...

As for "Damnation", I don't know what the hell Capcom is waiting for to release it. Maybe they are waiting to release BH6/RE6, so that they could go ahead and release Damnation... Maybe Damnation has a similar storyline to RE6, which is why they probably haven't released it yet.

that could be it. so they will have a movie, game and animated movie all at the same time. all that is missing is neca and some awesome figures. i dont know why capcom doesnt let them do more. they did such an awesome job. specialy now with so manny characters that are in resident evil 6 it would be a given to take the chance and do some more figures.

that could be it. so they will have a movie, game and animated movie all at the same time. all that is missing is neca and some awesome figures. i dont know why capcom doesnt let them do more. they did such an awesome job. specialy now with so manny characters that are in resident evil 6 it would be a given to take the chance and do some more figures.

Haha I couldn't agree more with you. Capcom should concentrate a lot more on the Biohazard/Resident Evil franchise, and less on Lost Planet, Devil May Cry, and all that other garbage.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I hate that they keep changing their voices. I actually read that some people think that its Jensen Ackles (Dean from Supernatural, and Jason Todd in BUTRH) doing the voice for Leon. I guess will see.

It can't be Ackles because his voice is immediately recognizeable. He literally sounded exactly the same in BURTH as he does in Supernatural. But who knows maybe he can have more depth than I give him credit for?

• 2 weeks later...

soooooooo who saw the new movie trailer? looks like a lot of action to me. nice to see that michelle rodriguez is back to. as for leon, he looks like a guy who cant grow a beard in that trailer. ada doesnt seem femme fatale at all. yeah well, seems like always. big enjoyable action movie who doesnt give a #$## about the games, lol. what the heck is up with that big mutated licker?? from all the monster they go with a big version of the licker????

Resident_Evil-_Retribution_3.jpg

Sept 14th this year is when RE: Retribution comes out. I'm kind of looking forward to it. We have all the RE games, I've never gotten to play them (would like to) but my hubby has. LOVE the games! I love the creepy, mystery, horror vibe throughout the games. As for the movies, they were good as well, though getting more & more ridiculous.... Kind of can't wait to see this next movie. Hope it's good!

Resident_Evil-_Retribution_3.jpg

Sept 14th this year is when RE: Retribution comes out. I'm kind of looking forward to it. We have all the RE games, I've never gotten to play them (would like to) but my hubby has. LOVE the games! I love the creepy, mystery, horror vibe throughout the games. As for the movies, they were good as well, though getting more & more ridiculous.... Kind of can't wait to see this next movie. Hope it's good!

i really love that poster. it has something. looks great with the umbrella symbol in the water. i cant wait for resident evil 6.

I saw the trailer for the new movie and it looks good. I fell off the RE movie wagon after the second one, but I've got a hunger for zombies so I am looking forward to it this time around. Looks more faithful to the games. I don't know the RE universe in and out, but I've played the last two or three games all the way through. Should be a fun movie!

Ive learned to no longer take the movies seriously. They are not cannon with ANYTHING resident evil so i look at them having nemesis and Jill in RE:A and any other actual characters from the games as guest stars on a random action movie instead. To think of these movies with anything resident evil only makes me more disappointed so instead of thinking that i just let it go and enjoy the ridiculousness action sequences and the dumb stories to see what other elements of RE they throw in. I would say im looking forward to its soundtrack but after the last one where they no longer had multiple bands on i will only hope they revert it back and potentially have a good soundtrack again. RE6 will be AMAZING tho... it damn well better with how many people are working on it right now... (over 100!)