Your quintecential Marvel teams!!

Lady Jaye

Ok, one of the things that bothered me most about Marvel Legends, was the fact that they never seemed to be able to focus on one era when it came to releasing characters. Take the X-Men for example, they released Jean Grey as Phoenix, Rogue from Blue Strikeforce, Cyclops from who knows where, Storm with the Gold Strikeforce outfit, wrong colors?? It was very annoying!!

One of the reasons I haven't dismissed Marvel Universe, is the fact that they indeed have picked one timeline, for the X_Men, the Jim Lee era. Sure they have boxed sets of other eras, but in the main line, they're showing Jim Lee some love!! I finally may get to complete my Gold and Blue Strikeforces!!!

Ok, with that lengthy set up, my question to you guys that collect Marvel Universe/Legends who are your teams compromised of?? Who are your quintecential Avengers, FF, Alpha Flight, X-Men, etc!!! And of course villain teams as well; Masters of Evil, the Brotherhood, etc!! In your world are there New Mutants or X-Force? Original X-Factor or the Havok led team??

I think besides showing what teams we want to see on our shelves, it shows the rest of us when we started collecting comics, or what our favorite time to collect comics was.

I'll start off with the team I've been wanting to complete for a long time,

The X-Men.

Blue Strikeforce:

Cyclops

Wolverine

Rogue

Gambit

Psylocke

Beast

Jubilee

Gold Strikeforce:

Colossus

Iceman

Jean Grey

Bishop

Archangel

Prof X in hoverchair

I'll tell you one more thing, in my Marvel Universe, there are two Avenger teams and one is West Coast based!! -_-

West Coast Avengers:

Hawkeye

Iron Man (Silver Centurion Armor)

Mockingbird

Wonder Man

Moon Knight

Tigra

I'll come up with more of my quintecential teams later, but who are a few of your teams??

Hopefully, this is something Hasbro can rectify. And when they go back to the well and rehash figures already made, they can at least do a different era costume for many of them. I'd love a Shadowcat Kitty.

And since my "goto" X-Men era is the Silvestri "Australia" team i would like a Dazzler, armored Psylocke, Rogue in black unitard with green tanktop, and Mohawk Storm. We already got the boys from that era: Havok, Colossus, Longshot, and brown and tan Wolvie. Make it so, Hasbro!!

Ok, one of the things that bothered me most about Marvel Legends, was the fact that they never seemed to be able to focus on one era when it came to releasing characters. Take the X-Men for example, they released Jean Grey as Phoenix, Rogue from Blue Strikeforce, Cyclops from who knows where, Storm with the Gold Strikeforce outfit, wrong colors?? It was very annoying!!

One of the reasons I haven't dismissed Marvel Universe, is the fact that they indeed have picked one timeline, for the X_Men, the Jim Lee era. Sure they have boxed sets of other eras, but in the main line, they're showing Jim Lee some love!! I finally may get to complete my Gold and Blue Strikeforces!!!

Ok, with that lengthy set up, my question to you guys that collect Marvel Universe/Legends who are your teams compromised of?? Who are your quintecential Avengers, FF, Alpha Flight, X-Men, etc!!! And of course villain teams as well; Masters of Evil, the Brotherhood, etc!! In your world are there New Mutants or X-Force? Original X-Factor or the Havok led team??

I think besides showing what teams we want to see on our shelves, it shows the rest of us when we started collecting comics, or what our favorite time to collect comics was.

I'll start off with the team I've been wanting to complete for a long time,

The X-Men.

Blue Strikeforce:

Cyclops

Wolverine

Rogue

Gambit

Psylocke

Beast

Jubilee

Gold Strikeforce:

Colossus

Iceman

Jean Grey

Bishop

Archangel

Prof X in hoverchair

I'll tell you one more thing, in my Marvel Universe, there are two Avenger teams and one is West Coast based!! -_-

West Coast Avengers:

Hawkeye

Iron Man (Silver Centurion Armor)

Mockingbird

Wonder Man

Moon Knight

Tigra

I'll come up with more of my quintecential teams later, but who are a few of your teams??

I would add Dr. Pym and Firebird to the West Coast team.

I was going to add Pym, but I prefer him in his Ant Man suit, and of course on the main Squad!!? Speaking of which, my Avengers:

I will split this team into two cause there's more coming!! :P

Captain America

Thor

Wasp

Ant Man/Giant Man

She Hulk

Namor

Spider Woman

Scarlet Witch

Vision

Hercules

I make up my own display & teams based on which characters I like best in comics :) Right now my avengers team is cap, ms marvel , spiderman, ares , wolverine

Thor & ironman .... Also have some young avengers thrown in