Marvel Anime

MatchesxMalone

I just starting watching Wolverine cause i had to wait for a rerun of the first episode and then Im moving on to Iron Man. But just after watching the first few episodes of Wolverine Im lovin it. Has me really looking forward to the X-men one. I wish they would do a Batman show like this. It would be amazing. What are your thoughts?

I managed to find a few of the Wolverine ones online they were pretty good but less bloody than I expected I also really like how they potrayed Omega red to bad I could only watch 9 episodes before the videos were taken down I'm waiting till they come out in english. I'm really exicted for the blade one they're doing.

Finished the Xmen this evening. Not too bad, the ending was kinda lame but the rest of the series made up for it

Howd you see the X-men show? I thought it didnt come out til next month.

English Subtitled. Was funny to watch as in the first episode,

the disease that the mutants get was subbed as 'David Haller Syndrome' but was later subbed as 'Damon Hall Syndrome'

I don't like the way they've drawn Wolverine. His voice actor isn't that great either. The story is OK.

Iron Man is a lot better.

X-Men is by far the best of this series. Wolverine is drawn the right way.

Blade is pretty good too.

They did make a Batman like this & it sucks. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Gotham_Knight Well Madhouse only did one of them but I really dislike them all.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the Ironman one but not really liking the raspy voice of Logan in Wolverine and this obsession with muriko is getting tiresome. I liked the premise of the show but it is really starting to get old. Got excited for the X-men show when Cyc showed up to help out Wolverine. I really wish they would have gotten a better voice actor for Wolverine.

I like the Ironman one but not really liking the raspy voice of Logan in Wolverine and this obsession with muriko is getting tiresome. I liked the premise of the show but it is really starting to get old. Got excited for the X-men show when Cyc showed up to help out Wolverine. I really wish they would have gotten a better voice actor for Wolverine.

I feel ya. Its gotten pretty redundant. X-Men looks to be better.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the intro to X-men and why the heck isn't the voice actor for Wolverine in X-men the same voice actor in Wolverine. I liked the beginning on X-Men but it is now falling into Ultimate X-men status and I really did not care for that comic art or story. I will have to see what the next episodes hold for X-men.

I liked Iron Man and really liked the end. Was happy when Wolverine ended (really did not see that coming, RIGHT!) I hope they correct the Wolverine series with the voice actor from X-men so I do not have to hear that Over Smoked out Raspy voice that sounds like he is whispering after drinking Rubbing alcohol.