Wheeljack35

What order would you watch the saga in?

I was watching a review of the Blu-Ray set on Attack of the Show and Chris Gore said this to him was the best way to watch all them movies in this order .4,5,1,2,3,6

What do you think? If you disagree what order would you watch them in?

Um, I'd watch them 1-6. What would be the purpose of going in the other order? Trying to have a three movie flashback? Seems a bit much. I think some of us movie nerds take things too seriously and we have to come up with our own spin on everything just so we can go against the norm to make us stand out more. 1 through 6 works just fine for me.

CT and YJB, both of your responses made me chuckle when I read them. If they were Facebook comments, I'd "like" them haha. Seriously though, I'm in agreement. 1-6, or just 4, 5, 6. Or you could go hardcore and watch Episodes 1,2, CLone Wars Micro series Vol 1 & 2, then Clone Wars Animated Seasons 1, 2, 3, plus last night's two parter, then Episode's 3-6.

I wanna try the 4,5,1,2,3,6 way. I mean come on we ALL KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN. It might be a welcomed change. The bulk of these recent changes were to 6 correct? Or did Lucas tweak every film?

CT and YJB, both of your responses made me chuckle when I read them. If they were Facebook comments, I'd "like" them haha. Seriously though, I'm in agreement. 1-6, or just 4, 5, 6. Or you could go hardcore and watch Episodes 1,2, CLone Wars Micro series Vol 1 & 2, then Clone Wars Animated Seasons 1, 2, 3, plus last night's two parter, then Episode's 3-6.

I'm HARDCORE:

Episodes 1,2, CLone Wars Micro series Vol 1 & 2, then Clone Wars Animated Seasons 1, 2, 3, plus last night's two parter, Droids, Ewoks cartoons, Episodes 3&4, The Star Wars Holiday Special (the parts on Youtube, anyways), Episodes 5&6, Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor, then E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (E.T.'s species is a canonical part of the Star Wars Universe).

The only problem with Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor is where exactly they fit in continuity.

In ROTJ, the Ewoks act as if they've never met any humans. Yet, in the Ewok movies the humans there act as if they are stranded with no hope of rescue because humans don't visit there, and I would think that if this is post-ROTJ humans would frequent there.

So, sometimes I do the last few in the order of The Star Wars Holiday Special, Caravan of Courage, Ep. 5, Battle for Endor, Ep. 6, then E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial.

I'm HARDCORE:

Episodes 1,2, CLone Wars Micro series Vol 1 & 2, then Clone Wars Animated Seasons 1, 2, 3, plus last night's two parter, Droids, Ewoks cartoons, Episodes 3&4, The Star Wars Holiday Special (the parts on Youtube, anyways), Episodes 5&6, Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor, then E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (E.T.'s species is a canonical part of the Star Wars Universe).

The only problem with Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor is where exactly they fit in continuity.

In ROTJ, the Ewoks act as if they've never met any humans. Yet, in the Ewok movies the humans there act as if they are stranded with no hope of rescue because humans don't visit there, and I would think that if this is post-ROTJ humans would frequent there.

So, sometimes I do the last few in the order of The Star Wars Holiday Special, Caravan of Courage, Ep. 5, Battle for Endor, Ep. 6, then E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial.

Except for E.T. this is how I would do it.I do have a couple of Clone Wars DVD sitting in between AOTC and ROTS also.It is too bad they neve made Shadows of the Empire into a CGI movie I would of loved to had seen that

I'm HARDCORE:

Except for E.T. this is how I would do it.I do have a couple of Clone Wars DVD sitting in between AOTC and ROTS also.It is too bad they neve made Shadows of the Empire into a CGI movie I would of loved to had seen that

Sci-Fi: I like the commitment. I do include Holiday Special cartoon, but have trouble suffering through Ewoks or Droids cartoons. Even having them playing in he background is tough! I can't remember he last time I saw either Ewok movie, or E.T. Chilhood, most likely (Mos Eisley). But I love your hardcoreness!

Wheeljack: I too have my Clone Wars discs sitting between prequel episodes, and a CG SOTE would be awesome!!! C'mon Mr. Lucas, how 'bout it?! We could make it a straight to DVD movie.

if anything my order would be 3 4 5 6 & only if I was really bored would i watch 3

or 2 & I'd have be on some hard core drugs to watch either 1 or 2 ever again

You have to look at it like this.....if you haven't seen sw.....and watch 1,2,3...... Then when you get to Luke I m ur father it looses any significance cuz you already know that from the prequels.so u watch 4,5....then flashback to awakens story and finish with 6

I'm HARDCORE:

then E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (E.T.'s species is a canonical part of the Star Wars Universe).

In that case you better follow that up with the 2009 Star Trek. You can see R2 flying amidst the wreckage of some starships :D

Plus in First Contact you can see the Millenium falcon flying near the Borg cube