Just for arguments sake.

Lady Jaye

It'd be a bizarre scenario, that's for sure, particularly when the rights to the "Superman" character don't necessarily include his supporting cast or rogues' gallery. The last I'd heard, the families had sort-of gained the rights to "Superman as he appears in Action Comics #1, and elements of the character that originate in that issue." So basically it's a massively depowered Superman (Bulletproof but "bursting shells" could pierce his skin, super-speed but only at a level that could let him outrun locomotives, and being able to leap 1/8th of a mile or hurdle a 20-story building...and that's it), and I think the only supporting elements that we're familiar with are the Daily Planet, Lois Lane, and Perry White.

Everything else? So far still in DC's hands, to include Lex Luthor (and the rest of his Rogues' gallery), Krypton/Kryptonite, Jor-el and the other members of the "Super family," X-Ray vision, heat vision, super-senses, the ability to fly (as opposed to jump really high), much of what we know about Krypton, etc... etc... It's amazing how much we consider intrinsic to Superman actually originated later on (and particularly from the radio show).

Superman as he originally appeared would basically be a "mid-level" character in Marvel.

Now if by some strange twist of fate the family got the rights to "the whole shebang" it would be kinda awesome if somehow Marvel kept it "hush-hush" that they'd gotten the rights, and then at the end of some issue of a big crossover or storyline: BAM! Superman!

As noted above, I think Marvel would be respectful of Superman if they had the rights, and would put him squarely in the "top tier" of Marvel powerhouses. However I also think that under the circumstances (the character having to be licensed from the family for a share of any potential profits) Marvel/Disney might actually not even be interested. They're doing fine with their own characters (especially now that the Kirby family lawsuit appears to have been dismissed), without having to share the money with other entities, and introducing Superman "fresh" to the Marvel universe, like the Sentry, may cause more problems than benefits.

How would DC deal with this in there Universe? If this did happen?

Supermans history is intertwined with other stories that happened..Take the Reign of the Supermen for example..Coast City being destroyed cause Hal Jordan to go nuts and kill all the Lanterns for their rings

They could finally kill him for REAL.And do kinda like mako said but have it be explained kinda like what happened with Batman when he died in Final Crisis but instead of being sent back in time he is sent to the marvel universe.

The equivelent of going to hell :P

LOL, yeah I could see Supes having a problem with pretty much every hero in the Marvel universe. He'd probably have a mental meltdown and go make himself a "bizarro" DC world on some far away planet.

Without tapping into the legalities its tought to make points...however...i think if the license should transfer Supes, Krypton, The Daily Planet (building i am not sure on the staff), Smallville, the Suit we all love, and the Kents all go. Everything else stays if im not mistaken.

I dont think it would be a great idea...but everyone talking about DC Reboot...i have read just about every title (perk to working at a comic shop part time) and the only thing that has changed (from what i read) has been costumes, Supes (in Action Comics) is a bit of a douche, and they look a tad younger, and Babs is Walking and Jumping as Batgirl. Green Lantern continues flawlessly after The War of The Green Lanters story arc, Batman and Robin seems seemless, and Detective looks to be pretty good (check out the last page if you want to know more).

Supes is only broken because to us that know him so well because he has been messed with so much to appease both sides in this stupid law suit! Sorry for mentioning it again lol

I think there is no room for Supes in the Marvel Universe and should stay in DC.