Superman vs Thor revisited

Superpowers1980

Yea man. Ive actually seen internet fist fights break out, over the smallest misunderstandings. Sometimes the way that things are written, come off a different way than they were actually intended.

Yeah, it's a mean trick of the internet.... illusion, I mean ILLUSION!

Sometimes you find that a hundred dollar bill....

illusions_pennies_p.jpg

is nothing more, then a hundred pennies!

illusions_pennies_c.jpg

Now that's what I call "breaking a bill, and making some change"... Who is that guy in your avatar and gif?

• Like 1

Now that's what I call "breaking a bill, and making some change"... Who is that guy in your avatar and gif?

It's George Oscar Buth Jr (GOB)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Oscar_%22Gob%22_Bluth_II#Gob_Bluth

gob-bluth-picture.jpg

If you haven't seen Arrested Development, you should, ask Super Powers, it'll change your life!

Ok maybe that was an oversell, but it's damn fine work!

Hey SP this made me feel bad for you to see Cheetah a 'B' supervillian beat up and beatdown your boy. haha And with guess what!? MAGIC! LOL! I know you loved watching this didn't you?

I know you hate it when they treat your boy like this?

http://youtu.be/H6n-Clf9PX8

Hey SP this made me feel bad for you to see Cheetah a 'B' supervillian beat up and beatdown your boy. haha And with guess what!? MAGIC! LOL! I know you loved watching this didn't you?

I know you hate it when they treat your boy like this?

http://youtu.be/H6n-Clf9PX8

That was interesting to say the least but come on, its BBAB.......seriously dude? Batman was flying in space with Space Ghost in one episode.......that show isn't meant to be taken seriously and certainly not as canon. It's all hyperbole. Thought I will admit, that was crap that Cheetah beat my Supes.

Here's a list I think is amusing. Checkout #1 and #2, I'm just saying haha

I really don't like where the HULK is on this list though! haha

http://www.old-wizard.com/top-20-most-powerful-superheroes-of-all-time/comment-page-8

@ ToySniper: That old list from Wizard made sense. Now I did not agree with all the top ten characters, but it was well thought out.

Number 1 and 2 rule!!!

DUDE, where have you been, its been like 20 years since you posted, Glad to have you back!!!

HOWEVER, for such a return how can you say Thor beats Supes, come on.

@ ToySniper: That old list from Wizard made sense. Now I did not agree with all the top ten characters, but it was well thought out.

Number 1 and 2 rule!!!

DUDE, where have you been, its been like 20 years since you posted, Glad to have you back!!!

It's a good reason/way to come back

Number 1 and 2 rule!!!

Hey BigBear!

Hey I've seen more than one publication Say that Thor or Silver Surfer would beat out Superman. Silver Surfer is pretty much a God in his own right he even has the power to create life. Thor is a God and 'holds back' as you like to say about ya boy. When Thor uses his full power he surely has the power to do pretty much anything he puts his mind to. Move a planet, destroy a planet, make a planet or what have you. haha

So just face it your boy is #2 or #3 or maybe #4 hahaha

Number 1 and 2 rule!!!

Hey BigBear!

Hey I've seen more than one publication Say that Thor or Silver Surfer would beat out Superman. Silver Surfer is pretty much a God in his own right he even has the power to create life. Thor is a God and 'holds back' as you like to say about ya boy. When Thor uses his full power he surely has the power to do pretty much anything he puts his mind to. Move a planet, destroy a planet, make a planet or what have you. haha

So just face it your boy is #2 or #3 or maybe #4 hahaha

Both the Hulk and Thing have knocked out the Surfer, he is light work for Superman. Thor needs to put his oafish mind into beating Hulk and Juggernaut, seems like he can't do that let beat Superman. Sure he can help a plant grow, he can inspire it but he cannot manipulate atoms into random life. He would come over to the DCU and have his butt handed to him on a silver platter...hahaha.

I LOL'd when you said he could inspire a plant to grow or something hahahaha

I know I was just kidding, we all read SS #146 when he took that barren planet and made plants, animals, and life right............yup, and don't forget issue #52 when Thor through his hammer through Captain America and SS healed him and bought him back to life...awesome stuff man!!!

THor beats Superman, and Superman beats Thor.

This is what I mean, Thor is a god and Superman is only mortal, weakened by magic and whose power is limited to the yellow sun.

The weakness Thor has is his brashness and prone to act before thinking.

Thor wins in the physical realm, but i think the scenario would play out where Superman outsmarts Thor into incurring Odin's wraith or some other such thing that ends badly for Thor, thereby saving Superman.

Enjoy!

post-23509-0-26059900-1316816447_thumb.jpg

This is what I mean, Thor is a god and Superman is only mortal, weakened by magic and whose power is limited to the yellow sun.

Thor wins in the physical realm, but i think the scenario would play out where Superman outsmarts Thor into incurring Odin's wraith or some other such thing that ends badly for Thor, thereby saving Superman.

Enjoy!

Cool picture man, did you draw it yourself?

Enjoy!

Cool picture man, did you draw it yourself?

Yeah, Im doing these to get more comfortable with inking. I have to get all my "bad pages" out, as it were.

@ Super Powers: yeah I am back ... so you and Suerman better look out!!! LOL

@ Toy Sniper good to see you my man.

@ Rockthe Plank .. thanks for the endorsement.

@ Flounderr - love the pic

I have a question? Why do people think whatever happens in a comic or a catoon is cnon EXCEPT when it omes to defending thier favorite character?

Yeah, Supes _ I am looking at you!!! LOL

Told u, I am back!!!