Superman vs Thor revisited

Superpowers1980

Batman>Superman :) Bruce Wayne is the human race's greatest defense against Krytonian refugees when they get outta line haha

Also, I bet Batman could beat Thor.

no way Thor would splatter Batman allover the sidewalk there would be nothing left but bloody muck wrapped in a cape and cowl

Also, one last thing, we have no way of measuring a feeling, no way to say "I am 10 levels mad" or anything, so since there is no clear way to map emotion on this level, I fear that nobody can say for sure what how much we can feel. It's just my personal belief that it is limitless.

And that's cool man. Although I dont agree with you I still respect your belief on the subject. Well if anything similar to the clip below, ever happens to someone because of anger-- then we will know that anger is truly fatal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

P.s. Just imagine if Michael Ironside's Darkseid, ever did something like that... That would be fckin insane...and awesome all at the sametime... Ironside went Kenshiro on this guy's ass...and he used the "art of fighting, without fighting" too...

• Like 1

No way Hulk is beating Superman, Also the Hulk starts out at a base level lower than Superman, Supes also during the course of a battle would start to losen up, his potential is too great for the Hulk to match. Superman for the win.

Superman

HulkVsSuperman.jpg

LIES LIES LIES!!! HULK FOR THE WIN!

SuperPowers, I don't think you know very much about Superman.... have you ever even read a Superman comic before?

Featofstrength, you neither, stick to Ghostbusters and Dr. Who Pal!

Only Hulk can win!

Superman_vs_HULK_comic_Art_by_RobGranito.jpg

Haha man Superman just did a Perseus/Highlander, on Hulk's ass.... Now Superman could maybe use Hulk's head, to defeat Thor and turn him to stone.... Superman's eyes seem to be a result of the Quickening....I wonder if Supes ever decapitated Luthor, if he would win the Prize.... After all Clancy Brown was the Kurgan....

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnF9Nacj-as

Those clips of the Hulk are nice, further proof that the Hulk can beat stupid butt Thor...actually I like both of them.............

Here we have Doomsday who is stronger and more resistant to injury than the Hulk have his brain fried. Superman could easily do the same to the Hulk and turn his brain into vapor.

Also Doomsday is stronger than the Hulk and more resistant to injury and here is the proof. Remember when Hulk became the Maestro, well the Maestro absorbed all the radiation left in the world or a whole lot of it after the nuclear event, he was stronger and more powerful than the regular Hulk. To defeat Maestro they put him back in time right at the gamma explosion and it ripped him apart to death. Doomsday has withstood a planet exploding and being at the center of a 100 nuclear explosions. Superman for the win. Oh and one more thing, during that story Thor did NOT survive the nuclear events on earth, so yeah Superman for the win.

BOMB-300x222.jpg

So Hulk beats Thor and Superman beats Hulk and Thor...nuff said!!

Awesome pic Dick, the update was nice

Thanks SP. That picture is hilarious Feat, I could actually see Hulk hanging out with Gumby now....

Even the Batman could beat the Hulk... Batman would somehow find a cure for Banner's disease, and then cure him... Turning Banner back into an average doctor...

Batman may be the world's greatest detective, but not the world's greatest scientist. If Bruce Banner and Reed Richards can't cure it, I doubt Mr Wayne could.

Average doctor is a funny way of saying one of Marvel's smartest men (now I'm just being an ass ;))

Big ups BigBot! Big ups!

Batman may be the world's greatest detective, but not the world's greatest scientist. If Bruce Banner and Reed Richards can't cure it, I doubt Mr Wayne could.

If that's true, then it would be the one thing that he cant "cure"-- since most post-crisis stories and media have him "curing/fixing" just about every problem.... I'm sure that most of the DC suits, along with Bruce Timm-- would gladly debate you on that....

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnF9Nacj-as

Those clips of the Hulk are nice, further proof that the Hulk can beat stupid butt Thor...actually I like both of them.............

Here we have Doomsday who is stronger and more resistant to injury than the Hulk have his brain fried. Superman could easily do the same to the Hulk and turn his brain into vapor.

Also Doomsday is stronger than the Hulk and more resistant to injury and here is the proof. Remember when Hulk became the Maestro, well the Maestro absorbed all the radiation left in the world or a whole lot of it after the nuclear event, he was stronger and more powerful than the regular Hulk. To defeat Maestro they put him back in time right at the gamma explosion and it ripped him apart to death. Doomsday has withstood a planet exploding and being at the center of a 100 nuclear explosions. Superman for the win. Oh and one more thing, during that story Thor did NOT survive the nuclear events on earth, so yeah Superman for the win.

BOMB-300x222.jpg

So Hulk beats Thor and Superman beats Hulk and Thor...nuff said!!

Awesome pic Dick, the update was nice

And since the explosion,The Maestro has returned. Last he was seen he was buried under a rock slide.

If that's true, then it would be the one thing that he cant "cure"-- since most post-crisis stories and media have him "curing/fixing" just about every problem.... I'm sure that most of the DC suits, along with Bruce Timm-- would gladly debate you on that....

See that's one of the problems with Batman, he's too good at everything. Expert fighter, expert scientist, expert detective, expert pilot, expert strategist. DC likes to tout Batman as a superhero without super powers, yet he's the best at everything? It's all in good fun, and nobody wants to read about a hero who fails at things, but, just like Superman's powers got out of control, so is Batman's expert status.

And I am sure DC suits have better things to do then talk about which fictional character can beat which. Also, pretty sure they would be a little bias towards there own company, wouldn't you agree?

BTW, Bruce Timm is too busy counting his money to care...

See that's one of the problems with Batman, he's too good at everything. Expert fighter, expert scientist, expert detective, expert pilot, expert strategist. DC likes to tout Batman as a superhero without super powers, yet he's the best at everything? It's all in good fun, and nobody wants to read about a hero who fails at things, but, just like Superman's powers got out of control, so is Batman's expert status.

And I am sure DC suits have better things to do then talk about which fictional character can beat which. Also, pretty sure they would be a little bias towards there own company, wouldn't you agree?

Haha I was being sarcastic, I guess I should have said that.

• Like 1

LOL, sarcasm is easily lost on the internet... I know this is all in good fun! @smilepunch@

LOL, sarcasm is easily lost on the internet... I know this is all in good fun! @smilepunch@

Yea man. Ive actually seen internet fist fights break out, over the smallest misunderstandings. Sometimes the way that things are written, come off a different way than they were actually intended.

Yea man. Ive actually seen internet fist fights break out, over the smallest misunderstandings. Sometimes the way that things are written, come off a different way than they were actually intended.

Yeah, it's a mean trick of the internet.... illusion, I mean ILLUSION!

Sometimes you find that a hundred dollar bill....

illusions_pennies_p.jpg

is nothing more, then a hundred pennies!

illusions_pennies_c.jpg