STAR WARS Fans' Choice Poll 2011

Wheeljack35

Hasbro is pleased to once again invite us to help determine its next STAR WARS Fans’ Choice figure! To be released in Hasbro’s STAR WARS action figure line in 2013.

We need to send them our top 10 list by September 28th 2011. Then after our list is combined with the other site's lists a final ballot of 20 choices will be announced in October by Star Wars Insider on their website. Fans will then be able to vote on their favorite character out of the Top 20, and the character with the most votes as of December 1st will be the new STAR WARS Fans’ Choice figure!

The winning character will be announced at Hasbro’s 2012 Collector-Fan Media Day event at Toy Fair in New York in February 2012.

What we need from you is your list of at most 10 characters that you want to see made into a figure. They can be from the Movies, Clone Wars, or the Expanded Universe.

Please rank your list in order of importance from 1-10. Number 1 of course being your top pick and will get 10 points, 2 will get 9 and so forth.

If you edit your list please announce that you did and what you changed, otherwise your edit may be missed.

Voting will end on Tuesday September 27th 2011.

Please note: any characters from the current The Clone Wars animated series would be done in a realistic style.

i'd like to see the old version of anakin skywalker.they did ones in the vintage line and updated it years ago.i'd also love to see them do a hansolo in stormtrooper gear and luke as wll i'd love to see single carded figures butr it could be a 3 pack like the ones at target with chewy being the third figure.

We just got a great pair of figures of Han & Luke as Stormtroopers a couple of years ago.

Grand Moff Tarkin's been confirmed as coming via the Q & As & if you mean Anakin from Ep 1, they showed him at Toy Fair or SDCC.

And I'm wanting to say a super-articulated vintage Weequay update was mentioned as coming in one of the Q & As as well.

We just got a great pair of figures of Han & Luke as Stormtroopers a couple of years ago.

Grand Moff Tarkin's been confirmed as coming via the Q & As & if you mean Anakin from Ep 1, they showed him at Toy Fair or SDCC.

And I'm wanting to say a super-articulated vintage Weequay update was mentioned as coming in one of the Q & As as well.

Yeah I haven't seen a young Anakin since the Phantom Menace figures were out

if you mean Anakin from Ep 1, they showed him at SDCC

That was the Padawan version (from the end of the movie) we still really need a Tatooine/slave version.

1. Sergeant Doallyn

2. Nute Gunray

3. Nikto (Vintage)

4. Noghri Warrior

5. Tikkes

6. Kitster and Wald

7. Cleigg Lars

8. Jan Ors

9. Corran Horn (Jedi)

10. Toryn Farr

I tried to come up with a list of 10 but I just sat there thinking that they've either all been made or WILL be made eventually.....again.

Let me throw Shaw Anakin out there along with Porkins, though it will probably never happen. Now that I think about it, give him, Yoda, and Obi Wan the same "spirit" treatment they gave Hayden Anakin

(anyone know why we would see the ghost of young Anakin anymore than we would see the ghost of young Obi Wan Kenobi? He didn't die when he was young!!!)

To try to be non biased, I throw a prequil character out there too, Watto. I kind of liked him but I don't see how they'd improve on the original other than give him knee and elbow joints...

Please note: any characters from the current The Clone Wars animated series would be done in a realistic style.

AWESOME! That helps with my list. I really want some realistic, live-action versions of characters from The Clone Wars.

10. Massassi Mutated Warrior

09. Noghri

08. Sergeant Doallyn

07. Toryn Farr

06. The Son from Mortis in Bat form (from Season 3, Episodes 15, 16, 17: "Overlords", "Altar or Mortis", "Ghosts of Mortis")

05. Ree-Yees

04. Adult Ahsoka Tano (vision from Season 3, Episode 15: "Overlords")

03. The Daughter from Mortis (from Season 3, Episodes 15, 16, 17: "Overlords", "Altar of Mortis", "Ghosts of Mortis")

02. Phase II Captain Rex

01. Cyborg Maul (I know this was out in a 2-pack, but it was a con exclusive)

1. Nute Gunray - ROTS

2. Rune Haako - ROTS

3. Tey How - TPM

4. Rute Gunnay - ROTS

5. Rune Haako/Gilramos Libkath (Whoever it is.) - AOTC

6. Rogwa Wodrata - AOTC

7. Tikkes - AOTC

8. Tikkes - ROTS

9. San Hill - AOTC or ROTS (Same outfit in both) - New Sculpt

10. Poggle the Lesser - AOTC or ROTS (Same outfit in both) - New Sculpt

Okay, I think I'm just going to go with my previous top 10 (minus #3, Ysanne Isard since we got her) & bump up #11 to round it out.

1. Admiral Natasi Daala (EU, currently deposed leader of the Galactic Alliance)

2. Admiral Gilad Pellaeon (EU, Thrawn's top man)

3. Winter (EU, Leia's aide de camp & occasional spy)

4. Tenel Ka (EU, Jedi Knight/Queen of the Hapan Empire)

5. Joruus C'Baoth (EU, mad Jedi clone from the Thrawn trilogy)

6. Tahiri Veila (EU, fallen Jedi, attempting redemption, major character through multiple novel arcs)

7. Sim Aloo (ROTJ, vintage Imperial Dignitary)

8. Ann & Tann Gella (TPM, Sebulba's masseuses, just need 1 made really, although a 2-pack like the Battle Droids have been would be good)

9. Cliegg Lars (AOTC, let's finish this family)

10. Arliel Schous (ANH, Defel removed from the Cantina in the SE, he was the other wolfman)

No remakes, no variants, just new, never before made characters. With the exception of Sim Aloo, which he hasn't had a modern update yet so he doesn't count. I'm pretty sure we'll see anyone who needs an upgrade & has been asked about (as the majority of the updates mentioned already have been) within in the next few years anyways.

Of course, my true #1 (& 2, technically) would be the Tonnika's, but since at least one of the actresses seems to have her head.......in the clouds about her worth (from what I've heard), they're off limits.

Ten? All right, I'll try:

1) Kyle Katarn (Dark Forces II appearance) (could be Comic Pack version but with new lower legs so the hips aren't useless and that he can have ankle joints)

2) Jan Ors (Dark Forces II appearance)

3) Jarec (Dark Forces II)

4) Sariss (Dark Forces II)

5) Boc (Dark Forces II)

6) Gorc & Pic (Dark Forces II)

7) Yun (Dark Forces II)

8) Maw (Dark Forces II)

9) Desann (Jedi Outcast)

10) Tavion (Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy)

I'd like to mention Dash Rendar from Shadows of the Empire, but he'll have to be left out. Well, I'd rather a more easily-available Phase III Darktrooper, but you know what I mean.

#01 Sim Aloo

#02 Vintage Nikto

#03 Nien Nunb (Resculpt)

#04 Sergeant Doallyn

#05 Fozec

#06 Mosep

#07 Tzivvizt

#08 Lars Family Power Droid

#09 Bannis Keeg

#10 Han Solo Carbonite (Resculpt)