Halloween costume

Eric

It's about time to start preparing for Halloween, and I can't decide who I should be this year. I was Skeletor last year, and it came out pretty good, but I got pressed for time and didn't do it as good as I could have.

I was thinking about Hal Jordan GL (classic, not movie), but that might be too common.

Anyway, I'm open to ideas from comics to cartoons to TV shows to whatever.

And what's everybody else planning to be this year?

my family's having a costume party so my Costume's going to be an insane Doctor and if I can't find the stuff for that my backup costume is going to be a pirate

my family's having a costume party so my Costume's going to be an insane Doctor and if I can't find the stuff for that my backup costume is going to be a pirate

you are going as doctor who ? @loll@ I like the pirate idea ...

you are going as doctor who ? @loll@ I like the pirate idea ...

I may be a pirate after all Ican't find the stuff I need for my insane doctor idea

Year before last I was Eeyore, (my sis made the tail and ears) I even perfected his voice, for a few weeks after I kept talking like him, then depression set in & I hadda stop. Last year I was Rocky Balboa but my blue shorts were too tight as the champ gained some sympathy baby weight from my lil sister's pregnancy, I even had the US flag draped across my shoulders. A friend of mine offered to give me the bruises & fat lip, I declined. I still walked around shouting "Adrian" and was frantically looking for a friend named Mic to tell him to cut me. The only thing that made me uncomfortable was my shorts some old lady goosed me at work & told me she could see mah junk, at least for a man slice of big & delicious mah buns looked great. And this year I'm gonna unleash my hunka hunka burning love, my GF loves Elvis sooo I'm gonna swallow my pride and work on mah Michelin man body to squeeze into the white jumpsuit, we've been buying the costume extras at garage sales, I scored the glasses and lei over the weekend, I just told her I need plenty of fried peanut butter/banana sammiches to keep his legendary sweats going, and I'm not planning on a finale of dying on the toilet but w/his diet its know wonder.......darn no elvis emoticon...

I remember as a kid my ma bought me one of those old costumes with the horrible plastic mask front with tiny plastic band stapled onto the back so you could totally see your hair that came w/the craptastic plastic uniform that just had lame colors and a picture of the hero or villain you were portraying on the chest of the suit, they ripped easily if you so as much as sneezed or farted in them, many times I remember running from bullies on Hallows eve and ripping the S out of them, moms would get mad saying "what are you gonna wear next year" anewayys she got me a Megatron with a leader 1 head (Go-bots) all night I had to walk around while other fledgling fanboys laughed at my misfortune, I knew it was wrong but I had no choice cause if you complained at my house it went back to the store and never came back.....

• 1 month later...

Well, after watching an episode of Batman: The Animated Series, I decided I was going to be The Joker this year. Everyone does The Dark Knight Joker these days, so I figured a classic Joker could be good. I have a purple suit on the way, I've purchased my makeup and hair coloring, and I'm working on a couple other details in the meantime. I'm not sure where I'm going next weekend, but I'll be dressed as The Joker. It's just a question of whether I'm at a party or Halloween function or just standing on a street corner somewhere. ;)

Well, didn't lose all the weight I wanted, so I decided to be Raiden instead!!! It came out real good!!!

Working right now, then tonight headed to 6th street in DT, where everyone goes to show off their costume!!! Went there on Sat night, but just in regular clothes, wow, some of the girls were looking HOT!!! Even saw Kitana along with other MK characters!!

Hope they come out tonight and get a group picture!!!

I remember as a kid my ma bought me one of those old costumes with the horrible plastic mask front with tiny plastic band stapled onto the back so you could totally see your hair that came w/the craptastic plastic uniform that just had lame colors and a picture of the hero or villain you were portraying on the chest of the suit, they ripped easily if you so as much as sneezed or farted in them, many times I remember running from bullies on Hallows eve and ripping the S out of them, moms would get mad saying "what are you gonna wear next year" anewayys she got me a Megatron with a leader 1 head (Go-bots) all night I had to walk around while other fledgling fanboys laughed at my misfortune, I knew it was wrong but I had no choice cause if you complained at my house it went back to the store and never came back.....

That post is so sad. Haha.

Halloween on 6th was pretty cool!! Lots of great costumes and beautiful girls in skimpy attire!!! LOL!!!

I didn't see the Mortal Kombat group from Sat night, but I took pics with two Sub Zero's, and a Cyrax!!! Oh took a pic of an awesome Blanka costume!!! Top notch!!

Me and my buds had a lil contest to see who get get the most pics taken of us!!! One was a giant Penguin; 6 pics! The other was a short Michael Myers; he got 33!! I was Raiden and got 41 pics taken!!! Ha ha, I won!!! -_-