30th anny figs found at walmart

xhairs

I actually saw the 30th figs at wal mahhhhhhhhhhts. I picked up a Resolute Stalker ...well 2 of them. I went in two days later...and the entire 2 cases were gone. But the creamy headed clones are still there...and a few sandtroopers. Please dont sell out before I come back to get you! Oh and about 500 clone wars figures...dont ask me who they have cause it doesnt matter

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw these the other day at Wal-mart (I'm in South Florida). I didn't know what they were, but I remember thinking the Viper looked especially cool, and I also remember thinking the packaging was different than recent Joes. I guess the 30th Ann. is why.

On the fence on wave 2. Snakes is a pass for me, got enough Snakeyes (many which look cooler), Cobra Commander I was interested in but don't care for the long abdomen look or his half face (his alt head okay but not worth it), Duke like someone said he makes good fodder so wait till hes on clearance or show up at TJ MAX, and Firefly same feeling as I have for Snakes but his saving grace is that his head sculpt is more unique in this version.

It always dusty and wanting here in the desert, sometimes water fat clouds roll right up to the city's edge only to turn in the other direction at the last minute, offering no salvation, frustration springs eternal (well at least till they get their S together for the holidays)......still no Renegades and I've been lookin, but I guess when they're in my giant hands finally, in the lonely blue aisles of wally world I'll make my decision, I'm truly waiting for the next waves with the RAH updates but for now I would take a damaged half empty (Ren SE or CC) box over empty pegs and Pegscorcher Destro, maybe by Wednesday I didn't go today hadda lot on my shehdule in the past 3 days including missing most of the Foosball games......and my final note, does Target want to sell toys anymore? did they pee off China? are they feeling sorry for Walmart (who's been getting most of my moneys these day, sweatshop kids I hope you go college someday)? Did they install hidden cameras in the toy section just so they can watch a grown man-child cry? and do they collect those tears and re-distribute it as a refreshing beverage to their corporate execs during board meetings?.....tahhk amonstt yehrselvss, I'm getting alil verklempt.....@cry@

Sad news they broke me like the Bosses broke Cool Hand Luke, I was frequenting my local Wahhmarts so much the employees thought I worked there. As of last weekend still empty pegs at my locals so I gave up and went to Toy Fair held in the Western part of the valley, soo I put on mah bullet proof vest, gatted up and went out. I snagged up a POC Snowjob, I don't know why I waited on buying him, I guess being working poor is my excuse plus my ex wasn't hip to mah toy collection. We had a discussion awhile back on my toys, so I told her would you rather me collect beer cans and numbers from the strip club? end of discussion....but my new gf is toy friendly so all is well in my world. I also picked up an exo-suit from an obscure 90s cartoon, it was almost hotter inside the venue than ootside I didn't stay very long. I went up to the road apiece to another Toy specialty shop (where the mark ups rival gas prices) that I was sure would have POC Hawk but nadda either but dude tried to sell me a ROC Hawk (Denny Quaid you handsome beast) but I declined his sales rap as I'm sure Denny is collecting dust MOC in my collection somewhere, to date I have not seen hide nor gyrene shaved headed locks of ROC (chalk-jay) Hawk at retail........@bH@