30th anny figs found at walmart

xhairs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D mine had the same thing monday when i found the vamp and then they restocked yesterday with the 30anny figs i was so lucky as it was a 247 walmart and they where still there. oh they dont ring up so make sure you have a poc fig to get the price. oh the knife stalker comes with snaps on to the vamp!!.

Well I didn't wanna have to post in this thread, the sightings thread and the VAMP thread so I'll just stick to this one. sue me :)

Marvel stuff: saw one Falcon, 2 Sentinels and 2 FF packs at Wally.

My Walmart Joe haul:

a bag full of 30th Ann. stuff (no series 2 Renegades out)

VAMP MK II

3 Joe 5 packs from eBay

SDCC Cobra Commander in a trade from nevermore (thanks bub!)

Classic Lion-O from Wally last week

216f12d7.jpg

1496d748.jpg

d3b067e8.jpg

18d4fe38.jpg

1b4ced4c.jpg

Like someone else the Joes were not in the system. They took them from me to "enter them into the system" Went to McDonalds to eat and came back and the lady said they were ready. Of course when we went to scan them they were still not found :/ She ended up just using the regular carded Viper that I had and scanned it for all of them (yes I know that will probably mess up they're inventory but I didn't care) BTW there were 22 of them. Now I can cancel my cases from BBTS!

Ventured Out and abooot, Biggggg nada well almost, I've spotted the Vamp and Dragon in the wild, at least 3 of the 5 WM's that was it......maybe Friday haha the waiting is the hardest part.....that'll do Tom Petty that'll do.....

Went to 2 walmarts and both had 30th anni figs but they we not on file and one store wouldn't sell them the other went and put them in the system so I could buy them.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150267939926615&set=a.113564391614.114481.712941614&type=1

And one of the troopers was even missingmthe cobra symbol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150267940476615&set=a.113564391614.114481.712941614&type=1&pid=8083422&id=712941614

I am getting highly pissed with Walmart.Draven,I am in the same boat.All I want is Stalker and the Hazard viper as well.There are 4 walmarts I know of that are suppose to carry the vehicles and the figures but as slow as our Walmarts are.We won't see these for a while.

Finally found the figs at one of five Walmarts. Picked up Stalker, the Hazard Viper, the IG and a couple new Vipers. I didn't think I'd like the Vipers but once I saw them - the new red gauntlets make all the difference. My only complaint is they are a different blue than the original Vipers. Oddly, they also removed the Death's Head symbol from the shoulder. Still, they look good and I've made them fire team leaders.

sqdldr.jpg

Found the vehicles at my WM and I will definitely be getting the Vamp! Love the fig and kno what to expect from the Vamp. No new figs though as now my WM filled the pegs with the old Destro, Baroness and Neo Vipers from the movie that went on clearance and then to $9 and now just back again.... @loll@

Draven

What figs do you want driven they have all of them here and I can throw them in your sdcc box

Man I've been like a thirsty man trying to get a trickle of water anywhere & just falling short where so many people have full cups of Ice water or soda w/glistening beads of cool liquid refreshment that just makes your mouth water and your dry throat swallow....I found New Joes! after walking thru dry (dusty) deserts and arctic (destro) wastelands the long walk is over, I had pre-planned and saved up mah pennies I went to 3 walmarts on Friday morning they had just a few left on the pegs, other collectors had to have been up butt-a$$ early to get em as I got up there around 8am. I'm an army builder, so usually just small squads, so I picked up 2 of each, I passed on Stalker, I'm just in-like w/him, he's got a great look butttt not for me for now, I also passed on the Cobra trooper which I'm on the fence about, he looks great too but I wanted the revamped Vipers and Hazard Vipers look friggin awesome, love the Steel Brigade( I can only imagine them making the hut-hut noise like the swat guys from Blues Brothers). Soooo my GF found me on the bathroom floor at home in the dark laying in pile of plastic Joes, some tied off to my arm & a hodgepodge o' empty cards & plastic strewn aboot w/a big cheezy grin on mah face, it was my birthday all over again............Thank you Hasbro excellent work on the Troops and Stalker keep em coming. Now Target & TRU & WM pleaze for the love of the ToY GoDs get those pegs filled so we may peruse, celebrate and cajole the next waves, everyday other hunters and collectors are denied Joes some lil part of the toy section dies a little......good luck from the valley of the oven@bananna@

Well it seems like the three Walmarts that are carrying Joes all put them out on Wednesday and by Friday all were gone. wo had a spot for the vechicles but none out. Now I'm just wondering how long it will be before anything gets restocked since Walmarts have been really bad about restocking any line lately. Hopefully this wave starts showwing up else where. My real concern is that the last two waves of POC never really showwed up at retail.

Well it seems like the three Walmarts that are carrying Joes all put them out on Wednesday and by Friday all were gone. wo had a spot for the vechicles but none out. Now I'm just wondering how long it will be before anything gets restocked since Walmarts have been really bad about restocking any line lately. Hopefully this wave starts showwing up else where. My real concern is that the last two waves of POC never really showwed up at retail.

I feel your pain. I stopped by Target just to see if they're were any whispers of new Joes & nada. Just Skystrikers and such. I was kinda outta the loop on the POC guys, ex-gf had me on the ropes for collecting Joes. But near the end of the waves I did hop back on board & I feel the same way. Did I miss the parade or did Hasbro not anticipate that POC would clash with the 30th ann. run? or what I dunno. The only place to find POC round these parts is Target and smaller grocery stores and walgreens/cvs. Most of them if not all of them are Arctic Destroy and BAG Duke(two shining examples of when good toyz go bad). Soo I figure those POC figures that we missed will prolly filter out through Ross/Marshalls/TJmaxx at least by Xmas season. I have seen POC at closeout mom/pop stores which is strange, I even snagged one at Goodwill which was kewl, it was super cheep. But seriously Star Wars/TF's come out ad-nauseam & never seem to have problems finding the pegs, Joes might as well be the blacksheep couzin everyone in the family is ashamed of who sleeps in the crawlspace under the house......