ID these accessories

Leitmotiv1

Any idea which toys these go to? Some appear to be from TMNT, but most appear to be GI Joe. Not sure about the rest.

IMG_20110822_171019.jpg

I don't know of you have a way of numbering the items in a photoshop type program, but it make it easier to identify them if you can say item 1 is from ....

On the right side under the big white semicircle the backpack with headset connected by a wire goes to Breaker

there is a little black missile above a gold knife on the left side that goes to Optimus Prime. There are some purple guns near it that I also think are transformers.

the black two barreled gun under the gold knife is to Modulock from Master of the Universe.

Modulock! Thanks, I remember that now.

Optimus Prime you say. Yeah the purple gun looks like Transformers, but the other purple gun-like item is different quality plastic.

Sorry, I didn't number them. It takes a lot of time to set this up, and probably twice as long to number them with photoshop. Thanks for helping though!

The gray missile with the yellow/black checkered sticker is from the GI Joe Rattler, and so is the little bomb above it.

The purple tail and the purple gun farthest to the right is from Jitsu's horse, Night Stalker, from Masters of the Universe.

A few of the other missiles are definitely from GI Joe, but I can't remember which vehicles.

I'd also post this on the TMNT forum, as I'm pretty positive some of the other pieces are from the Turtles line.

i managed to identify four of them all TRANSFORMER parts

the one circled in green is G1 Brawls cannon

the one circled in purple is from RID Mega-Octane it's his chest plate

the one circled in red is generation 2 Jazz's missile launcher

the one circled in blue is G1 Octane's flamethrower

post-15525-0-07526500-1314147083_thumb.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/whatcy.jpg

purple - breaker

red - rattler

yellow - skystriker

blue - Star Wars, IG-88? *Actually, Dengar/Snowtrooper*

black - MASK Vampire?

green - Stinger

light blue under the manhole is part of a fastpack from some version of Macross Valkyrie

Against the Stinger missile, one of Hot Spot's repair arms.

Silver in the lower middle, Ironhide's weapon.

Below the purple tail, Wreck-Gar's gun.

The 5 grey missiles around the Stinger missile are Night Raven missiles I believe.

Thanks a bunch everyone. This is helping a lot. That silver rifle in the right corner (the second one below the blue Macross-engine) is peculiar. It's paint is wearing off revealing a different color underneath. The plastic is not the same as GI Joe or Transformers. It feels more stiff and brittle.

Thanks a bunch everyone. This is helping a lot. That silver rifle in the right corner (the second one below the blue Macross-engine) is peculiar. It's paint is wearing off revealing a different color underneath. The plastic is not the same as GI Joe or Transformers. It feels more stiff and brittle.

So those grey missile with the red checkers on them are not from Night Hawk. I still don't know what those red missiles are for, or that green missile. I suspect the green missile is from a neon orange GI Joe vehicle I got from the early 90s, but I could be totally wrong. It has tank treads (4) and could fit one trooper.

Everything else you guys have Id's appears to be correct. The red cape I suspect is from MOTU. The blue rifle is from Dengar of Star Wars. The red cannon/gun appears to be from a GI Joe vehicle... maybe Iron Grenadiers?

Updates:

Black and red circles (hats), red scarf are playmobil. Black backpack is to Food Fighters. Silver rifle is to Gundam. Gold dagger is Ren's from Pirates of Dark Water. Orange pistol is from Stone Protectors. Gold grenade is from Hall of Fame GI Joe. Silver pistol with hole is from Power Rangers. Silver seat in bottom left corner is from Computer Warriors.

IMG_20110830_113953-1.jpg