Black Dragon VTOL and VAMP Mark II at Wal-Mart

xhairs

Think this is great but all my WM's deleted vehicles but kept figs..... way to go WM!! @loll@ I did want the Vamp too!

Draven

There are at leat 4 Walmarts I know of that have a spot for the GI Joe vehicles.Though they not been spotted in north Alabama yet.If they do I can hook you up.

I'm gonna go hunting for the vamp on Wednesday when I get payed

Shoot...I gotta wait until Friday myself. But yeah, I want those bad. And I absolutely love that VAMP driver!! Who's that supposed to be? I thought it just came with a Clutch repaint. That's awesome.

EDIT: Oh wait...I see it now. It's a Steel Brigade driver!! I love anything Steel Brigade-related...

I'm gonna go hunting for the vamp on Wednesday when I get payed

Shoot...I gotta wait until Friday myself. But yeah, I want those bad. And I absolutely love that VAMP driver!! Who's that supposed to be? I thought it just came with a Clutch repaint. That's awesome.

EDIT: Oh wait...I see it now. It's a Steel Brigade driver!! I love anything Steel Brigade-related...

I think I may pass the VTOL and just get the VAMP there's a few Transformers on BBTS I wabnt more

Just found them this morning. I picked up the VTOL but left the VAMP. As cool as the driver is I already have 3 thanks to Ross. I'm excited to see the pricing on these though. If they had been 25 it would've been a tougher sell.

Just found them this morning. I picked up the VTOL but left the VAMP. As cool as the driver is I already have 3 thanks to Ross. I'm excited to see the pricing on these though. If they had been 25 it would've been a tougher sell.

yup the price def helped me in getting both or i might of passed on both or just got one.

Thanks Jedimaster C! I may have hope! One WM near me has not put up the reset sheets yet so I will kno wfor sure soon! I just want the Vamp as I returned the old one to Ross as I liked this one way more color wise and driver wise!

Draven

Black Dragon looks awesome!...dang I'm tryin to save my moneys for the new wave that's eventually gonna get here. I'll have to manhandle the box at walmart close up, I've seen shelf space set aside for both figs and vehicles but nothing yet. Rats that Toy manager from Walmart lied to me with a smile, just like congress.....its a good thing I didn't buy that bridge he owned in Lake Havasu. Sooo whats the big difference in the Vamp that was out last year to this one? Juss wondering, I saw alot of them at Ross when they clearanced em but I had to pass cause I was just in-like with em, no love for them but usually that doesn't happen till I can't find them anymore, then my 7 year old brain tells me he has to have em......cant wait to see these close up and make a decision.....good score

Found these at my WM in CT this morning too....passed since pay day is next Friday but they also had the entirety of 30th anniversary wave 1 so I scored a Steel Brigade, Iron Grenadier and Hazard Viper. Stalker has a blank stare on his face so I passed on him too. I love WM is carrying Joe again. These are some of the best figures I've bought in years!

That looks like something Red Skull would use @loll@ Not really feeling it for Cobra as a regular vehicle. The fig looks bad too. As far as the Vamp, the fact its green was the reason I took the other one back to Ross! I think this new one looks cool as hell!

Draven

Thanks for the pics xhairs! I originally was going to pass on the Black Dragon VTOL, but I think I'm going to get one now.

PharmV

glad i could help im using it as the fang 2 and the vamp is a very light green but looks way better then the vamp 1 as the red was so bad. im going to do a camo job on it and call it the wart hog lol

I have to give the GI Joe design team some credit, as the new vehicles have come a long way since the crap they were putting out in the GI Joe vs Cobra and Spy Troops days. I'm almost tempted to buy both of these.