DC Club Infinite Earths Wishlist

MatchesxMalone

With all the unpleasantries surrounding the possiblities of the new sub i thought id be a nice change of pace to focus on the positive outcome in a What if? scenario. So here's some of my choices if anyone wants to join in.

Well of course all the team buliders but also.....

6 inch:

Jason Todd Red Hood (a old school joker version with a removable helmet with a normal skin toned joker head would be sweet too)

Huntress

Tattooed Man

Modern Hawkgirl

Damian Robin

Red Robin

Mirror Master

Modern OMAC

Dr. Light

Oracle w/ wheel chair

Hush

Ra's Al Ghul

Wally West Flash (Black Flash would be cool too)

Vixen

Modern Red Tornado

More lantern officers

Royal Flush Gang

And last but certainlly not least the amazing ZEBRA STRIP BATMAN!!!!!......lol....just kidding......wait......who am i kidding....i love Batman.......Id buy it.

Oversized Figures:

Doomsday

Killer Croc

Modern Brainiac

Mongul ( I know weve already gotten a really good version from DCSH and the nice repaint of that as a yellow lantern but it really bugs me that he cant go toe to toe with the Arkillo C&C figure, and if they did him he should come with interchangeable hands so he could have either normal ones or ones with rings on all the fingers to make him a lantern like in the comics instead just the one he had in GLC, they could also do swapable chest piece for the lantern symbol too)

.....Im drawing a blank now on this one....

Vechicles, Etc.:

Batmobile!

Wonder Woman's invisible Jet (With a green version for Hal Jordan if possible)

Accessory Packs:

Multi-colored lantern constructs

Multi-colored lanterns

Numerous Batman stuff

Various Kryptonite rocks

And just all around various weapons, guns, swords, knives, COUGH...Lasso...COUGH, etc.

As you can see i dont have a supremely vast knowledge of the DC universe, not yet anyway, im gettin there, but off the top of my head thats what i got. Regardless i love whatever toys they make and it encourages my continuiong quest for knowledge.

If this thing goes through I want some 12 inch characters, I even want a re-do of Apache Chief and Atom Smasher at 12 inches, Colossal Boy too. Making them 9 inches sucks.

Some figs I would want

Gangbuster

Justice Lords - all seven of them

Doomsday

Yuga Khan - Darkseids pop

Ocean Master

Super Friends Bizarro

Wave Rider

Heck just give me every DC character.

For me Fire & Ice. Don't know where I would put them at but I want them at less. I have never had any of the Fire or Ice figures.

Promeatreas

Damen robin

Red robin

Modern braniac

Modern omac

Rest of the metal men

Huntres

Ras algul

Modern superboy

Oversized

Killer croc

doomsday

ah......Great minds think alike my friend. I meant to put modern superboy too but i forgot. I hadnt thought of Prometheus but now that you mention it id definately want'm.

Lots of Rogues. MirrorMaster, HeatWave, Trickster, etc.

The Titans/Teen Titans have been all over the board as far as which eras they made. So now they have to finish ALL the eras in my opinion. ;)

Finish up Doom Patrol and Metal Men.

Finish the Secret Six!!! Scandal, RagDoll, and Knockout at least. You could redo a larger Parademon and add a Ragdoll pack-in and make that one of the larger sets.

More Batman rogues.

And Prince Gavyn Starman. In both blue and red uniforms.

I wouldn't subscribe to the club anyway, because I try not to buy anything unless I've seen it in person on a internet review first. However, they could woo me into a few day of sales if they had any of these characters (most of whom I have requested since around wave 3)

DC proper characters

Kyle Rayner (original costume)

Aqua-man (hook hand with beard costume)

Aztek

Azrael (Michael Lane)

Red Hood (Jason Todd)

Ninja Batman

Oracle

Huntress

Wally West as Flash

Superboy (black t-shirt version)

Guy Gardner as Warrior

Prometheus

Super-Pets

Lois Lane

Starman

Plain clothes versions of the main 6 JLA members (Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, Hal or Kyle or John, Diana, J'onn, Wally)

Vertigo characters

John Constantine

Unknown Soldier

Wildstorm characters

Mr Majestic

Spartan

Grifter

Zealot

Jack Hawksmoor

The Midnighter

Honestly though, I never expected the characters I wanted to be made anyway. There are also many characters that seem essential who haven't been made yet.

1951 Starman

Captain Comet

Space Ranger

1970's Starman blue skinned costume

The black and white Animal Man costume he wore at the end of Grant Morrison's run

Sportsmaster

A few figures that I would like made by Matty and released, are:

"Super Powers" Superman (with a new head sculpt and blue eyes, resembling more the "Reeve" 80's figure. The figure's blue should resemble the light blue found on the Legion Kal-El/Superboy and 90's Kon-El/Superboy figures).

"Super Powers" Wonder Woman (with magic lasso).

"Super Powers" Penguin (all they have to do is repaint the penguin from wave 1).

"Super Powers" Mr. Freeze (yea the Legacy line, has something close it, but I would like one without the goggles).

"Super Powers" Kalibak (brown suit, with the human look).

"Super Powers" Brainiac (remade for the DCUC, not a re-released DCSH one that now goes for ransom on ebay).

"Super Powers" (with light up eyes, and not the translucent kind...but actual light up eyes).

Dick Grayson child-size Robin (the wave 16 vintage head, just doesn't match the adult body, in my opinion).

A height corrected, Wally West Kid Flash (Wally was still a teen yes, but the wave 7 figure is too short for the scale of his other Titan members) hey they fixed Sinestro, why cant they remake Wally??

post-crisis Jason Todd Robin, with crowbar accessory (If the wave 16 vintage head didn't have the wrap-around mask, or the eyebrows, it would've made a great Jason head....) The head already has a pssed off "don't f*** with me" look on it.

Red Hood II (with 2 heads "Jason Todd head with mask", and another head with the biker helmet, and an arsenal of weapons).

Beast Boy/Changeling, with the 1980's Perez/Wolfman era suit.

Garth Aqualad, with Seahorse (maybe a 2 pack)

Roy Harper Speedy

Jericho (80's version)

Grant Wilson Ravager (80's version. It shouldn't be hard for Matty, they could just use a DS Terminator mold, and tweak a few things).

Captain Marvel Jr.

Ra's Al Ghul (70's/80's look)

Kara Supergirl (80's look, with red skirt, and head band).

Kara Supergirl variant, (with the S shield on her left breast, red skirt, and no head band).

Kato (styled afterBruce Lee's version)... This figure happening is highly improbable...but its part of my wishlist.

It would be really cool, if Matty re-released all the figures that have capes, with cloth like capes and not the plastic version.

"Super Powers" Bat-mobile made, for DCUC line.

A motorcycle for the Grayson Robin or Nightwing

As soon as they announced a minimum subscription quota I knew it was doomed. Most peoples overall satisfaction with DCUC as a line is not great enough to compel them to commit blindly. Even if the previews looks great, the finished retail product would look like $hit sometimes. That, the ever-increasing cost, and the fact that I only "cherry pick" the retail line meant that a subscription was a no go for me.

Even though I wanted the line to continue, if only give to give others the possibility to get their favorite characters, Mattel never really appealed to us in a manner that would make me want to subscribe. I mean, I read articles by customers that were more convincing than anything Mattel put out.