If Hasbro released a new Flagg

JayC

I know we all say we want a Flagg, and the original Flagg was def a cool toy, but I have often asked myself if Hasbro ever re-released or offered a new updated version of that toy would I really buy it. I would have to assume we would be looking at a toy costing in the neighborhood of $150-$200 easily and the space it would take up would be considerable. So in truth I have to say unless it was like the coolest toy in the world type thing I would find myself hard pressed to buy it.

So I am curious, and be honest with yourself and us. If Hasbro did a new Flagg on par with the old one, would you likely buy it????

Well seeing people spend that kind of money anyways on something like Masterpeice Rodimus Prime or the Big AT-AT for over $100 like I did I can see it

Hell I paid $150 for MP Grimlock

What would help is if they sold it in sections also like Diaramas that connect to make the Flagg

I'd get it

probably not. Aside from it's huge size, it is just not very high on my list of cool Joe vehicles I want to see get reissued. It just isn't that exciting to me.

I don't really have a place to set it up, and I am sure it would be hella expensive too.

I'd get one.

Right after my divorce was final. @loll@

But seriously, I would get one. I've got garage space, closet space, and if the kids keep moving out, a whole room to set something like this up. The price isn't a stopping point for me. I really wouldn't want to spend that much money on any toy, but if it looked like they weren't going to make it to the clearance aisle, I would spend the money to own one. Ultimately, I am a cheap skate and would try to find the best possible deal before I plunked down one measly dollar. At the same time, I'm not going to miss out on this playset a second time.

It uses so much more plastic than the Big AT-AT and the freight to ship it would be high. They'd have to sell it for a lot more than $100. I have the original, so I doubt I'd buy it. The box is crazy big also even if you just kept is sealed. If they redesigned it and the main deck piece broke down smaller they could fit it in a smaller box. I think they would have a hard time reissuing it, because there must be so much tooling and molds that there would be a good chance something is missing.

Hell yeah, I already have one and had it displayed in my living room years ago. It's dismantled now but one day I will resurrect it. Funny how women didn't mind it and actually thought it was cool...Anyway its missing a few pieces, not many though, but I would love to own a replacement one that isn't original. 250.00 is no sweat for one. Hasblow could produce it if they wanted to. My only grip would be that they would need to update the plastic used, the plastic for the Terror Drome, Defiant and Flagg were all brittle and tabs and such easily broke in the years since, so update to studier plastic and I would be all in.

I already have the original and it's been in a box (disassembled) since 1994, when me and my stepson put it all together for sh@#s and giggles. There's never been any place (yet) I could display it permanently.

I already have the original and it's been in a box (disassembled) since 1994, when me and my stepson put it all together for sh@#s and giggles. There's never been any place (yet) I could display it permanently.

As long as I have a house, you will always have a place that you could permanently display it. @loll@

The money part wouldn't be a problem for me, even if it was as high as $300-350, but as tempting as it would be, I think I'd still pass just because I wouldn't have any place to keep it.

Right now, my Terrordrome has to sit in the crawl space under my house because I have no place for it...so I definitely wouldn't have room for a Flagg.

I have 3 of the original Flaggs, one on display and 2 in storage, I would buy the new one, but if is made like the new "skystriker" (an insult to the 1st issue I might add @hmmm@ .) then I wouldnt bother taking it out of the box..:)