Peg Warmer MVPs

GuitarDevil

Once they go on clearance, would live to see someone build an army of Artic Destros!!! tongue.gif

Post pictures when you do it lol :)

Truthfully if your a customizer he isn't a bad figure. Aside from the head he isn't very destro like and could be a good template. Reneageds CC is the big warmer here, and because of his poor proportions only his head is really good for parts, so I won't be helping clear the aisle with him. Several Fireflys and Dukes as well.

AGENT HELIX!!!!!!!

Someone please get that girl out of Hawaii. She is everywhere. In huge numbers. Every Arctic Destro out there has an Agent Helix girlfriend, and there are still more of her left over. At one time, my TRU only had Helix on the pegs. There were about 25 of them. @grumpy@

Aww, poor Helix. I love my Helix figure. She's cool.

AGENT HELIX!!!!!!!

Someone please get that girl out of Hawaii. She is everywhere. In huge numbers. Every Arctic Destro out there has an Agent Helix girlfriend, and there are still more of her left over. At one time, my TRU only had Helix on the pegs. There were about 25 of them. @grumpy@

Aww, poor Helix. I love my Helix figure. She's cool.

I have to say her underselling anywhere was a shock to me. She is an amazingly sculpted figure and one of the best female face sculpts we have ever had. She has a neat story and manages to both be bright (to attract the kids) and still military enough to attract collectors. At first she was hard to find too as we all clamored to get a couple of her. Liquid armor scarlet on the other hand is a decent sculpt but has a horrible head and was from an earlier (over) produced wave and you can't find her for cheap anywhere and I only saw her once in stores and stupidly passed on her!)