Peg Warmer MVPs

GuitarDevil

Just wanted to know what your reflections are in this arena? I know were all tired of seeing Arctic Destroy cutting a devastating path through the Americas, but for the life of me I was trying to remember who the ROC Peg Warmer Mvp was? I wandered into a bizarro Wallyworld a week ago(should've took a pic) but 8 ROC Cover girls! That's alot of plastic femininity and still for 7.96 mind you, just had to get down on mah knees and pray to the ToY GoDs and Crom & shout "Whyyyyyy" and "Howwww" and later "Noooo" but lately my stomach starts to hurt when I see the Crimson on Dark Blue card(from a mile away) of Arctic Destro. Oh how I loathe you and your BAG (big ass gun) made for the tot set.....there's got to be a special place in the MVD line for the Joe Production team member who pitched the hell out of AD, if you check Nostradamus end of the world checklist, I'm fairly sure ADestro is number 4 on the list......sooo I want to hear your tales of woe and want on the MVP Peg Warmers that have haunted your past hunts, birthdays, Xmas's or Hanukkahs or just your dreams, all those time when you hurriedly made your way thru the masses of a box store like a hungry man thru a bread line fighting your way past and only to see Arctic Destroy there smiling at you with his dead eyes...haha @bH@

• Like 3

Destro and baroness

Just wanted to know what your reflections are in this arena? I know were all tired of seeing Arctic Destroy cutting a devastating path through the Americas, but for the life of me I was trying to remember who the ROC Peg Warmer Mvp was? I wandered into a bizarro Wallyworld a week ago(should've took a pic) but 8 ROC Cover girls! That's alot of plastic femininity and still for 7.96 mind you, just had to get down on mah knees and pray to the ToY GoDs and Crom & shout "Whyyyyyy" and "Howwww" and later "Noooo" but lately my stomach starts to hurt when I see the Crimson on Dark Blue card(from a mile away) of Arctic Destro. Oh how I loathe you and your BAG (big ass gun) made for the tot set.....there's got to be a special place in the MVD line for the Joe Production team member who pitched the hell out of AD, if you check Nostradamus end of the world checklist, I'm fairly sure ADestro is number 4 on the list......sooo I want to hear your tales of woe and want on the MVP Peg Warmers that have haunted your past hunts, birthdays, Xmas's or Hanukkahs or just your dreams, all those time when you hurriedly made your way thru the masses of a box store like a hungry man thru a bread line fighting your way past and only to see Arctic Destroy there smiling at you with his dead eyes...haha @bH@

Epic thread-starter. (lol) So very funny GD...

I think for me lately it's been the ROC Neo-Viper. They can't seem to give those away around here.

AGENT HELIX!!!!!!!

Someone please get that girl out of Hawaii. She is everywhere. In huge numbers. Every Arctic Destro out there has an Agent Helix girlfriend, and there are still more of her left over. At one time, my TRU only had Helix on the pegs. There were about 25 of them. @grumpy@

I forgot to mention Ripper for the 25th ann. oh and who could forget the Sunbow version of Baroness, I got to come clean I bought her but only after I found her at a Dollar General for 3 bux. I guess I couldn't run from her any longer, she kinda grew on me and her gun was the bee's knees......while I was reminiscing I remember Tripwire being everywhere new Joes weren't he musta been the Capt Buzzkill of the gang on the pegs....I bought him at DG also for 3 bux at the time as well. Sadly I only bought a few Valor vs Venom 2 packs because the 25th ann brought me back to the fold of collecting Joezles. What were some of the those pegwarmers? Oh and I forgot Vehicle Shelfwarmers seems now I see the Molepod everywhere, the fig is kewlll but I just can't justify even having the Pod it just not my bag......I see alot of the Old Hiss tank models at thrift stores and specialty stores but its all in what your partial too as well, Hmm during the early ROC frenzy I did get tired of seeing Destro and Baroness so much specially since Barons face seem so weird, almost too ugly for radio, & even Destro's eyes seemed to follow you creepily everywhere you went in the room....sometimes when I would be taking shower w/soap in my eyes I would hear a noise (I live alone) & look out, wondering if it wasn't ROC Destroy pulling a Psycho on me...haha.........good hunting

• Like 1

Just wanted to know what your reflections are in this arena? I know were all tired of seeing Arctic Destroy cutting a devastating path through the Americas

Just returned from a local Target.....11 Arctic Destro's and 2 Jungle Vipers were all that adorned the pegs. zzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

For GI Joe vs Cobra, I remember seeing quite a few of the Snake Eyes/Stormshadow repaints on shelves. Actually, most of the repaint stuff always warmed pegs from that line.

Well this Xmas, the island of misfit toyz is getting a boatloads worth of Arctic Destro's. This toy isn't fit for low income households, this is the kind of toy that we used to strap M80s onto and throw it skyward, or we used rubber cement to melt em down, while talking to them menacingly James Bond Antagonist style. Arctic Destro makes my toy collection cry. After seeing AD lining the racks at Target I go home turn the shower onto scald and assume the fetal position, I have to cleanse myself in rape shower fashion, shaking & tearing up wondering if it will ever end, frantically scrubbing my skin to the point of bleeding, quietly chanting over and over again......"the horror, the horror".......I did see quite abit of those Joe vs Cobra 2 packs at a local comic shop and yup most of them were SE vs SS, various repaints yes one was Blue SE and Sort of off White Gray SS, I have yet to see SE in his summer Whites and SS in his business suit buttt there's still time left in mah day......

Well this Xmas, the island of misfit toyz is getting a boatloads worth of Arctic Destro's. This toy isn't fit for low income households, this is the kind of toy that we used to strap M80s onto and throw it skyward, or we used rubber cement to melt em down, while talking to them menacingly James Bond Antagonist style. Arctic Destro makes my toy collection cry. After seeing AD lining the racks at Target I go home turn the shower onto scald and assume the fetal position, I have to cleanse myself in rape shower fashion, shaking & tearing up wondering if it will ever end, frantically scrubbing my skin to the point of bleeding, quietly chanting over and over again......"the horror, the horror".......I did see quite abit of those Joe vs Cobra 2 packs at a local comic shop and yup most of them were SE vs SS, various repaints yes one was Blue SE and Sort of off White Gray SS, I have yet to see SE in his summer Whites and SS in his business suit buttt there's still time left in mah day......

@loll@

Best post ever. @lol@

my target set there shelves recently and got the 12 inch joes and the other day i got a skystriker but as far as figures it's still artic destro and zartan and a snakeeyes that someone troe open .the only way i get stuff nowadays is order it cause this town sucks!

• 1 month later...

Obviously Arctic Destro is the reigning champ of current pegwarmers.... Every TJ Maxx I go to has a crapload of movie Storm Shadow and Charbroil. POC Croc Master is everywhere in abundance.

• 4 months later...

Haven't updated this one in awhile.....butttt for me the new Pegwarmer here is Renegades Cobra Commander, now it was close but somebody finally bought all the Snake Eye's up round these parts leaving Cobra Commander to kick it with his best friend Arctic Destro (talk about man's inhumanity towards man). From the dirty buys of lowly grocery stores (is a toy tainted if you have to buy it from a grocery store? talk amongst yerselves) to the grand box stores of Walmarts and Terget, CC is every where you don't want him to be. Sometimes just for fun I'll take him up to the front of the store and change mah mind at the last minute leaving him with my 5 gallons of skim milk that I also changed mah mind on as well. oh Ren CC will there ever be a rainbow? Ren CC someday you'll understand why mommy and daddy left you at the Grand Canyon........it hurts my collecting spot (its under my right arm pit & sometimes its that patch of skin right under where I keep my wallet) when I run all the way to the back of store (no one likes to see a fat guy outta breath either) and see a row of CC's....a cold breeze blows as CC rocks back and forth mocking me, in the distance a coyote howls......I'm working up to my toy version of the thousand yard stare........

AGENT HELIX!!!!!!!

Someone please get that girl out of Hawaii. She is everywhere. In huge numbers. Every Arctic Destro out there has an Agent Helix girlfriend, and there are still more of her left over. At one time, my TRU only had Helix on the pegs. There were about 25 of them. frown.gif

25 eh? How about 30 lol!