Sign in to follow this  
REDX643

favorit figure and why

Mine would be these 2. MU came a long way from the first wave and had improved a lot. Some don't like them but to each his own.

DSC_9548.jpg

Wow Cable looks sick!Deadpool looks great too.Are these current releases?I only have three MU figures and my favorite would have to be Constrictor.

I just got Cable (wave 13)about a week ago at Target and Deadpool comic 2-pack about a month ago or so from HTS.com but have seen this 2-pack a few times at Walmart and TRU just recently , current wave is 14 (Dr Strange, Falcon, etc)

I don't have that many, but out of the ones I have Juggernaut is my favorite!!! Massive, but perfectly scaled!!

World War Hulk, Skaar, Winter Soldier(cap line), classic Cap, Bucky Cap (cap line), Ms Marvel and Jim Lee Cyc are my favs.

Draven

I haven't liked any of the MU figures I've seen...but to be fair, I haven't payed attention to this line for about a year, so I have no clue what they're offering currently. I didn't like the way the figures looked when they first came out, and they didn't seem to improve much as the line went on. The heads always looked funny for some reason.

If you're just talking Marvel figures in general, my favorite would be Toybiz ML Deadpool. He's just a great looking figure, and I love all of the accessories that come with him, on top of the fact that there are places to store all of the accessories on the figure.

A close second would be the Toybiz ML Astonishing Wolverine. He's my go-to version of Wolverine for ML figures.

I agree DJ! But even I have to admit some of the new figs are so much better! Jim Lee Cyc, Skaar, WW Hulk etc.

Draven

My favorite figure would probably be the Wieringo Thing from I think FF Classics series 2. He has the button on the back that makes him move his arms up and down. Now, I hate action features. We don't need them in a line with so much articulation, but the figure looks so awesome. Also, I stuck a rubber band around the opening on the button, and now I can move each arm independantly without invoking the action feature.

Really like Thanos myself. Love all the bigger figures but he's my fave. Blue Iron Monger from IM2 line close runner up...

Just got a new fave!! Finally picked up Thanos!!! What a massively awesome figure!! Looks perfect, almost!! Would have liked to have seen his armor a part of he figure itself, but it looks good as a seperate piece!, fits seamlessly!! Love it!!

Now really want to go and find Gladiator again, and grab him!!!

WWII Cap from the Cap series.

Saw the desert camo one today, really liked it!!! Same with the jungle version too!!!

Thanos is by far my favorite figure, but he's also my favorite character, so I may be a bit basis.

I really like the Bucky Cap from the Cap/Crossbones 2-pack, Colossus (both my normal one and variant from the X-Men 6-pack), World War Hulk, Doctor Strange and surprisingly Ronin.