Who Was Your Favorite/Least Favorite Figure Included With Vehicle

CaptainPowerWasher

My favorite would have to be Zartan, with Wild Weasel being a close second.

My least favorite is Deep Six. Worst GI Joe figure from the 80's.

I'd say Wild Weasel was probably one of my favorites - that's partly because he was one of my first vehicle drivers. Least favorite was probably Thrasher. I loved the Thunder Machine and the Dreadnoks, but Thrasher has such a stupid expression on his face I couldn't stand it for some reason. He was never displayed out of the vehicle.

It's hard to pick a favorite, but as a kid I loved Beachhead, Viper, and Sgt. Slaughter (Triple T, but was replaced by the Warthog version)

Least Favorite I'd go with Windmill (Orange pants and a dumb helmet)

my favorite is the 86 wet-suit my dad bought it for me when i spent the summer with him in the u.s. and my least favorie is deep-six they could have done a lot better job designing him gives me and idea for a custom.

I only had a Skystriker and a HAVOC... so best goes to Ace, worst goes to Cross Country. Not that bright orange hair is soooo much better than... whatever it was that Cross Country was wearing. It's that fighter pilot trumps... uh... armored transport thing with backwards missiles.

Always wanted a Strato Viper.

Favorite Cobra:

Wild Weasel: Great look, awesome vehicle, and interesting bio!!

Favorite Joe:

Steam Roller: This guy drove the coolest and largest command center/vehicle! He had tats, and was one tough looking SOB!! Plus that cool six shot pistol!

Least fave Cobra:

None really, I liked em all!!

Least fave Joe:

Slip Stream: He had a cool outfit, but that big buck toothed smile and huge noggin really made him a dorky figure!!

I liked the driver of the Snow Wolf and the HISS 2. I don't think I ever played with the Rolling Thunder driver despite playing with the Rolling Thunder all the time.

Yes Armadillo was so lame.He looked more like those generic thugs we used to beat up on those old SNES video games.I think a removable helmet would have done him a ton of justice.

Favorite Joe Driver: Sgt Slaughter (Warthog Version)

Favorite Cobra Driver: Decimator

Least Favorite Joe Driver: Tie Dogfight & Windmill

Least Favorite Cobra Driver: Sea Slug

I could only drool at my friends collection when I was just a wee lad, my favorite that he had was the TRIPLE T! w/Sgt Slaughter that was awesome even though he was only 3 3/4 he still kicked the WWF collection 8''?(don't remember exact size) Iron Sheik & Nicolai Bolshevik rear ends, my least favorite of his was the Bridge-layer I always thought it was kind of a cheat, in my twisted mind the Joes were DIY team, there's was no time to to sit around drinking coffee & eating crumpets to wait for some guy who looked like he was teamster from Jersey to lay a bridge, Cobra was getting away and they would prolly bomb the S outta him the minute he drove up, he was a moving target, buttt I guess losta joe vehicle were prolly cannon fodder......

It's hard to pick a favorite, but as a kid I loved Beachhead, Viper, and Sgt. Slaughter (Triple T, but was replaced by the Warthog version)

Least Favorite I'd go with Windmill (Orange pants and a dumb helmet)

I missed the word Driver in the title - sorry for sounding like an idiot talking about Beachhead

Nice to see all the different choices.Zartan would have been on my most favorite list if i had him.I also agree with everybody who chose Windmill as their least favorite.I had him as a kid and just could not incorporate him into any of my Joe plots.