Toys R Us 2 for $10.99 sale

Goldbug

I went back hoping mine would restock today. Employee told me they would. NOTHING NEW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Stock= ZERO G.I. Joes (unrelated but they had Skystrikers)

2 Iron Man 2 figures

4 Spider-Man figures

4 Thor figures

2 Marvel U figures (Iron Man)

Cap was stocked well with wave 1.

Star Wars was stocked well but nothing new.

That's the last straw! OK everyone who did not find anything at TRU's pathetic 2 for $10.99 sale file a complaint at BBB.org. Let's flood them with complaints on this bait & switch sale. @cussing@

Target wouldn't take my online printed ad. :angry:

On the other hand Walmart RULES with price matching!

89447d1313193888-marvel-universe-3-75-figures-myhaul.jpg

The 2 on the far left I didn't need to price match because they were $5. Dumb WM is phasing out MU. Not to worry I will flood them with Iron Men because of that. MWHAHAHA! :D

I got few new figs the other day, some Thor and sw figs today

Time to army build my AIM Soldiers! Because, uh, that's all they have at my TRUs

Time to army build my AIM Soldiers! Because, uh, that's all they have at my TRUs

Had the same idea only that my TRU only had one AIM soldier and like 5 or 6 modern Thors :(

I've never seen a Colussus or Juggy in the wild. Nice score. MY TRU has nothing new on the pegs. :(

Depends on where you live. I used to live in Dallas and it was next to impossible find figures in stores. Now I live in MN and the stores have more of the figures I'm looking for. Colossus and Juggers both were every where here.