What Indiana Jones Film Is The Greatest  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite?

• Raiders Of The Lost Arc
    • Temple Of Doom
    • Last Crusade
    • Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh...I don't know that I could say which one is greatest. I love them all for different reasons. Raiders is a classic all on it's own. Temple of Doom is fun and interesting since it's a prequel and gives us a glimpse of Indy's adventures before the events in Raiders. The Last Crusade is just alot of fun period. I've always loved the adventure of it and Indy's relationship with his dad. And Crystal Skull was fun because we got to catch up with Dr. Jones after so many years, and quite frankly I don't think I expected it to actually get made. So to see it actually come out and have it fit the passage of time was fun to watch. I can't pick just one as the greatest. They're all great to me.

I voted for the Last Crusade.Love the interaction between Indy and his Dad.Favorite scenes is the Tank fight.The one scne i love is Indy and Henry are being chased by a german plane and they drive tino a tunnel and the plane follows them in.Both its wings pop off and its skidding in the tunnel.The the plane passes by the the jones' and the look on the pilot is classic.TOD had some great moments.Though,Willie was pretty annoying.Raiders of couses was great too.