marvelousnews

wolverine2281

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im locked out too. saw MP Rodimus at TRU earlier, tempting as hell, but had to pass. $60 bucks? maybe at $30

got no love on the 2-Fer deal either

Ahh Man dont pass on him this is an awsome masterpiece, Trust me you will regret it later. I passed on a Grimlok twice last year and on the 3rd weekend he was no where to be seen once collecters and scalpers get wind its gone for ever trust me $60 is way better than $130 on ebay. Do It Do It NOW!

damn, im gonna go back tomorrow now and POOF! gone...lol. speaking of Arnie, they had the new Preds too. Elder, Classic, and that dog-thing. im gonna grab that Elder

Preds: "FAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! Why didnt i grab that MF'N HOT ROD!"

predator.jpg

Well I went to see if I can score something from that TRU sale.

Absolutely NOTHING good!

They had zero G.I. Joe figures. Only 3 MU classic IM. Maybe 4 IM2 figures. 6 Thor figures. Lots of wave 1 cap figures everyone has already seen. Same with Star Wars.

So I got a Winter Soldier & bleeding edge IM & promptly returned them to Target for a refund.

They wouldn't even let me use the Facebook 20% off coupon.

No Rodimus Prime at all in the area!

They did have the Sentinel but I was so pissed off because of the pathetic selection I didn't get any.

I did get my Zarana set.

about the Walmarts putting MU on clearance..

in my experience, that means that particular store will NO LONGER CARRY the line...

before they do their resets, they mark down all of the items that will no longer have a space in the planogram. They give these items a red tag and usually mark them down for clearance. Then, when they put the new tags up, those items won't have a place any more.

On rare occasions, some of these lines can come back after a future reset.

If your store doesn't carry MU after the reset, I would speak to the toy manager. they can change that stuff.

So I went to Target this morning and they had put out what seemed like half a box of Wave 14. Picked up Scarlet Spider and Doom for RunRMC65 and left Skaar and Falcon on the pegs. Dr. Strange was nowhere to be found. From there, I went to Wal-Mart to re-examine the sticker I saw yesterday, and it was marked for just the last two comic packs (TM/DP, P/SS). I also checked out their reset planners, and MU will still be alive and well in the store. All the Hasbro and Marvel stuff will be grouped together, but it will be on a different aisle, as all the summer stuff is being phased out. TRU was a bust, but I went super early, so they might have stuff there when I go by later on today.

Just got shipping notifications for my sdcc sentinels!

My shipped today also.

To jason1551: did you get my email. I'm ready to paypal you for hydras just wanted to make sure I had the right email.

I'm hoping the updates to the site will let me post and email from my iPhone. I can only do the quick reply now.

Well I went to see if I can score something from that TRU sale.

Absolutely NOTHING good!

They had zero G.I. Joe figures. Only 3 MU classic IM. Maybe 4 IM2 figures. 6 Thor figures. Lots of wave 1 cap figures everyone has already seen. Same with Star Wars.

So I got a Winter Soldier & bleeding edge IM & promptly returned them to Target for a refund.

They wouldn't even let me use the Facebook 20% off coupon.

No Rodimus Prime at all in the area!

They did have the Sentinel but I was so pissed off because of the pathetic selection I didn't get any.

I did get my Zarana set.

You just described the TRU near me. Are you in Cali? lol

I'm surprised they didn't let you use the Facebook coupon. I used mine yesterday to buy a Sentinel. The cashier did have trouble giving me 20% off though, I think because they were giving away those hamsters for free with the purchase of any action figure over $20.00.

So are we now able to determine which Sentinel we got at retail?

Also, could some of you guys seeing these great discounts on stuff like the GB packs and the Task Master comic pack hook a brother up? I can't grab anything right until I come home in Oct, and I'm scared everything will be gone by then, and I'll be forced to pay eBay prices.

Let us know if they work for you. I don't really know if they are fake or not. I just saw this posted at Toyark also.

yeah found them on toyark. well if they're fake...then sorry guys. i'm willing to try it if it's going to save me $.

Found these on an other forum...

i had to get my fix...

hope these help.

Someone from Toyark said these coupons are fake.