DC Club Infinite Earths: Why are we blowing our chance?

TOYMAN65

Its like an unattractive girl that tries to get with you... Go away already...

Does that mean you have to get drunk to subscribe?

Subbers seem that way to me...or more like desperate crack addicts. buy the sub Buy The Sub BUY THE SUB BUYTHESUB!!!!!!! oh please.

I'm glad the cnc is gone (most of the time they're either too big or too small)and besides who else is really left to make that need that size?.

What's so bad about the new store strategy, there's gonna be new redesign characters and classics. That seems the best way to go. Probably the best for mattel too, most people will pick up a couple figures and not the full wave... so diversity is the best way forward.

The Champ has SPOKEN!

PS- If the sub fails, I gaurantee the already tooled figs (Flash, starman) will be released regardless.

Its like an unattractive girl that tries to get with you... Go away already...

Does that mean you have to get drunk to subscribe?

Subbers seem that way to me...or more like desperate crack addicts. buy the sub Buy The Sub BUY THE SUB BUYTHESUB!!!!!!! oh please.

I'm glad the cnc is gone (most of the time they're either too big or too small)and besides who else is really left to make that need that size?.

What's so bad about the new store strategy, there's gonna be new redesign characters and classics. That seems the best way to go. Probably the best for mattel too, most people will pick up a couple figures and not the full wave... so diversity is the best way forward.

The Champ has SPOKEN!

PS- If the sub fails, I gaurantee the already tooled figs (Flash, starman) will be released regardless.

If Mattel's new DC figure line lasts long enough, they're bound to put some different characters in it just to fill out each wave of figures.

I hope the sub pushes through. if it does, I can imagine collectors who didn't sign having a b!tch fit when they miss out on something.

Jay Garrick and Atrocitus is more than enough reason for me to buy the sub.

At least it would encourage them to get a subscription the next year, should this one happen that is. I still think that Mattel is expecting too much from collectors. It would be nice they told people how many more subscriptions they actually needed. That telethon style thermometer they're using is just not good enough.

I actually want to join the club. But I find it very confusing. From what I get on the site. You get 1 free figure and sold a figure once a month?

You get one figure per month from April 2012 - December 2012.

There will be 3 over-sized figures shipped once a quarter(Appox every three months).

There is also a bonus subscription figure that only subcribers receive(The other figures are to be released to non-subcribers on the announced sales days). You pay for that though with you intial sub, there aren't any free figures.

Hope that helps.

I hope the sub pushes through. if it does, I can imagine collectors who didn't sign having a b!tch fit when they miss out on something.

Jay Garrick and Atrocitus is more than enough reason for me to buy the sub.

At least it would encourage them to get a subscription the next year, should this one happen that is. I still think that Mattel is expecting too much from collectors. It would be nice they told people how many more subscriptions they actually needed. That telethon style thermometer they're using is just not good enough.

somebody mentioned on the Matty facebook page that what if there's already enough subs for the the DCU sub to push through. And mattel just don't want to give out the numbers that way they can still have collectors on the fence to buy it that way they sell more. Marketing conspiracy :)